August 2, 2014 | 1486 users online

Shampoo - Nexxus - dualiste shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

I ended up buying this product a few months ago at Walgreens. It was on clearance, so I am assuming that it got discontinued from their line. I finished both bottles of the shampoo and conditioner, and i couldnt stand them. Even though the product was on sale, i stilk spent about $14 per bottle- so I wanted to make sure they got finished because I didnt want it to go to waste. It was supposed to make my hair soft, hydrated and more manageable. This was a joke. I had to wash my hair EVERY DAY bevause it ended up making my hair oily, and really weighed down. I hated it! The only pro of this product was the bottle itself, how it looked and the 'dual' pump, with two products in one. Considering Nexxus is such a solid brand that I can always rely on... I was very disappointed. I will jot buy this product again... but will purchase other shampoo and conditioners from another Nexxus line, that I know works well witg my hair, and I know I love!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this shampoo at TJ Maxx for $9.99.. Yeah, amazing! I got the Color Protection/Anti-Breakage (purple bottle). First of all, I love the smell. I think it has a light coconut/suntan oil smell. Perfect for summer. It also lathers very well. A lot of cheaper shampoos ($4-$15 range) do not lather well. I think it does help with anti-breakage as I do normally have a problem with split ends, but I have gone longer this time without needing a trim. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. I did not purchase it for the "dual chambers". I purchased it just because it said "color and anti-breakage". I think they could have mixed it all in one formula. When it gets to the very bottom, I think it will be really hard to squeeze it all out. I think I will repurchase if I happen onto it at a great deal again!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by mannkim9099

I am writing about the "Intense Hydration and Color Protection." Nexxus Dualiste. This shampoo and conditioner combo is supposed to keep your hair very hydrated and soft. Well I have been using these products and I've had some major issues with Dandruff and Oily hair. I will never buy this product again.

NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SCALPS!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mariajaymie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!! I have fine hair that has a tendency to get frizzy and dry and when I used this shampoo my hair was so soft and had no tangles at all. Everyone that felt my hair could not help, but tell me how soft it was!!! I also have really dry, flaky scalp and this shampoo really helped the tightness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Thank goodness I bought this stuff when it was on sale, I would have promptly returned if I had paid full price. This review to be clear is for the Dualiste Color Protect Intense Hydration (the dark blue bottle not the purple or green one). First time I used it left my hair plastic feeling, not at all like any shampoo I have ever tried in my whole life. It really confused me so I thought wow, I really did not wash that stuff out. So I tried the second time again & sure enough my hair was plastic & plastered to my head like I have never seen so much so that I had to wear my hair in a pony tail all day at work. Just gross, which leads me to the funny part. My crazy b/f LOVES it! He uses it in place of conditioner at times! I guess if you have long hair it is horrifying, but maybe for short hair okay? Who knows, but I don't really care how much he loves it, I won't be buying it again! Also, the pump is very hard to dispense product out of making it a two hander kind of action, but the smell is actually good.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by missstarlight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nothing special. Too expensive for a such a basic shampoo that doesn't do anything extra to moisturize processed hair. Neat idea though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Chelstea2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was excited to try this product and used it as soon as I came home from the store. It turned out to be a bit of a disapointment. It seems to dry my hair out more than moisturize it. I will not be buying this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by plnkpolarbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

really wanted to love this as it was my first "expensive" shampoo. However, i found that it doesn't really lather well (and i have short hair) so I end up having to use a lot of product for one wash. I wash my hair every other day so it's not like its because my hair is too dirty, lol. also didn't really notice any difference in the quality of my hair after using for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by livendeadgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this shampoo it doesnt dry out my hair like other shampoos do and still leaves a little bit of oil keeping it nice and shiny. As for color protecting it only helped a little bit when i was a red head my hair would not be as vibrant after the first week of coloring it. With this it postponed it to a week and a half. Its way to expensive I got this for about $20 at my local walmart this is definatly not for people on a budget. So i will continue my search for a good shampoo with these qualities without costing so much money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by stefdo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is for the anti-breakage one. I have used some other Nexxus hair products and liked them. This one is the same. This week I used this shampoo. It is pretty impressive to me. My hair feels soft yet not super flat or oily (I have straight hair). I have high lights, low lights, and blow dry my hair everyday. The shampoo does seem to be a good restorative shampoo and will soon buy the conditioner.