November 21, 2014 | 1826 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-le

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by dragonweengs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this color mostly for nail art since I'm in the sun a lot my hands get tan & don't like the way the color looks against my skin. Other than that it is long lasting creme finish as you'd expect china glaze polishes to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by rachelmacfarlanexo

Love this colour!!!! I have pale skin and this blue/grey looks amazing against my skin tone! This formula is a little thin, but it only took me 2 coats to get that creamy opaque colour!! Definitely recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own over 150 bottles of nail polish and still have nothing else like this color. It's a gorgeous, dusty, lilac-toned periwinkle that looks really flattering on pale skin. Really nice for spring in particular. The formula is somewhat thin, leaving the first coat a bit patchy. Since I applied this in thin coats, it took 3 for opacity, otherwise you might be able to do it in 2. Despite that, I love the formula - it levels nicely and is the best possible look for a creme polish, drying to a glossy, smooth finish even without the aid of a top coat. I'd definitely get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by TheSilverSnowflake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I bought this pretty much on a whim, and I definitely don't regret it at all. I love the color, I love the texture. But it didn't have the best longevity. It lasted 4 days with no major chips, when for me, a good, awesome nail polish lasts 7. (There are a good many China Glazes that can do that - just not this one.) It's just so classic and, in my decent experience with nail polish shopping, (since the late 90's - I still own neon frosts...) rather unique. Expect to need at minimum two coats, three in some places.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is, hands down, my favourite blue nail polish.

First, the colour is gorgeous. I'm very pale with cool undertones to my skin, and this is one of the few shades of blue polish that don't make me look dead. Instead, it's one of those happy, fresh blues that are gorgeous in spring and summer.

Second, I love the formula. After two coats, it's shiny and not at all patchy. It dries quickly and last longer than average. Although China Glaze in general has pretty good formulas- I prefer it to O.P.I and Essie almost every time- this is exceptional, even when compared with other polishes of the same brand.

Finally, this stuff is cheap. It can be bought at beauty supply stores for around $6.00 Canadian (might be less expensive for Americans), or at a wholesale cosmetics store for $4.00. The bottle lasts a long time, and I consider it an excellent investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by lavvvvv25

Great product! It wasn't too expensive and the color was just right, it was also very shiny. I used 2 coats and 3 on some nails, but since it dried fast i didn't mind it! Though it didn't look too good on my medium/short fingers, but that's just my problem. I'll probably update later with the wear time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful shade! No complaints here :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color but too sheer for me. Even after 3 coats, I could still see a few bald spots. Disappointing...I barely have the patience for 2 coats...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh...I thought I wanted periwinkle, but I think I was looking for a lighter, greyer blue. This is definitely periwinkle-one of my favorite Crayola colors-lol, but it doesn't do any justice to my NC45 (yellow undertone) tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this colour... and the name! It's a very pretty dusky blue with lilac tones. It is a little thin to apply and takes 2-3 coats to be opaque which is why I took off a lippie. But the great colour is worth it. This is a really feminine blue, and I think it would look nice on all skin tones. If you are looking for a girlie colour but are over pinks, I would highly recommend Secret Peri-Wink-le.