October 31, 2014 | 1613 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Daily Care

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Hair: fine, down to shoulders, letting color grow out.
This and awesome shampoo that just cleans your hair. Not to add anything to it like moisture, volume, smoothness... It cleans your hair without stripping it. It leaves my hair soft and light. It may be a little bit drying if you use it everyday but of your an every other day washer it's perfect! I use a moisturizing conditioner with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like to use a no frills shampoo when it's time for me to switch up every so often and this fits the bill. This doesn't do anything amazing for my hair, other than making it clean and smell pleasant for a little while afterwards, but any other treatments depending on hair needs can be given by a conditioner, styling products, etc. This has lasted me a long time, about little more than half a year and there's still some left (I wash my hair every other day and may use a different shampoo on occasion just for something else). This is fairly cheap and great if you're looking for a basic shampoo so I would get again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells good, my hair looks shiner when i use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDeann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a coupon so I bought this to try. I really like it! A lot of shampoos make my scalp itch and this does not. It smells good, too. My only beef is that it seems to make my color fade but I'm enjoying my non-itching scalp so I'll keep using for now. Update 7/18/10: I really like that this shampoo does not make my scalp itchy, but since it's gotten hot here, my hair seems oilier by day's end. I'm not sure if it's the shampoo's fault or not but I don't like that feeling. Also it seems to make my color fade faster which is really annoying. This shampoo would be ideal for someone with natural hair that is not as fine as mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Baked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, my gosh. I used this in my cousin's house because I had no other shampoo available. Wow! I have naturally straight hair but with a very slight wave. It made my hair so shiny, very smooth, & just plain gorgeous. My only complaint about this is that it seemed to have weighed down my hair a bit. That's all. I completely recommend this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

***UPDATE: I'm still using this, I've bought it a couple of times already. Makes my hair super soft and doesn't weigh it down.***I bought a sample size of this to try. I have used it a few times and I really like it. I have been using Length and Strength, but it is too moisturizing for my hair. This shampoo smells like the rest of the Fructis line and cleans well without stripping. It moisturizes well enough without overdoing it. I use it with the Sleek and Shine Sheer conditioner and the S and S serum. So far, so good with this combo.