August 29, 2014 | 944 users online

Shampoo - Frederic Fekkai - Moisturizing Shampoo with Shea Butter

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

If I could give it zero I would. I got it at Target, and I kept my receipt because I have never had any good luck with Fekkai's products. I wanted to give it another try. The shampoo tangled my hair. It was thick and hard to spread and clean your whole head, had to do it by parts. The smell was awful, very strong too. My body felt coated, itchy, and greasy when I rinsed it off in the shower. It fell a little bit on my face, and I got the most painful pimple ever. After I rinsed it off, my hair felt sticky. Then I used my HG conditioner and it was not compatible, it was one whole mess. I had to wash my hair again with my staple shampoo to get all of that junk off my hair.When I got out of the shower, I felt more dirty than when I got in.
When I was blowdrying and combing my hair it felt stripped, dry and very tangled. I was curious, so I checked the bottle again, turns out that Procter & Gamble own and distribute these products. Coincidently, I have never found any good product that P&G makes. Terrible company!! Clairol's herbal essences or Suave works much better than this. What a waste of time. Never again Fekkai, back you go!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a very decent shampoo. Gentle and doesn`t strip the hair out of moisture or color at all. Might be a bit too heavy for some people, but not sure. Smells ok, lasts a long time, nice and creamy. Still prefer Pureology sh or Aveda sh because they made a bigger `dramatic` difference, but this product is my 3rd favorite right behind them. Worth a try. Also, my black lady friend loves this one, works very well with her hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by DuffyMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really decent shampoo . I would say it's more gentle then moisturising . It works well in my hair and and I believe it to be great quality . It doesn't seem to build up , lathers and rinses well

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by voodooochild

I first tried this as a sample and loved it! My hair was super shiny and soft, so I went out and bought a bottle of it and the matching conditioner. Unfortunately, it left a ton of buildup on my fine hair and literally an hour after I had showered my hair would be a greasy mess. The only thing I liked about this was the smell. Also, for a shampoo this expensive, I don't see why they don't use better ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This shampoo makes my hair feel clean and super soft. It leaves an AMAZING scent in my hair. I have gotten compliments on it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MissEvelien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This shampoo is ok, but didn't wow me. It has a really nice smell, and lathers very easily (gives a luxurious feeling). Although it gives a clean feeling, it doesn't do anything about the frizz and dryness of my daily heat-treated hair, despite using it in combination with the conditioner. I won't be repurchasing, because I think there are other shampoos that do the same, for half the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried a sample and am favoring to buy a bottle. Does not break out my sensitive scalp but cleans well without weighing down. My hair is healthy tho I dye it for fashion sake. It is long but I have no detangling issues. If you are looking for special detangling stuff, you might need to see how others fare. I love the scent and it distributes well, unlike some heavier stuff I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by maria411

One word--LOVE!!! I just tried a sample of this with the conditioner. First of all, it smells SO GOOD, like a tropical type scent. I used the Fekkai glossing creme before heat styling too. My hair was smoother, felt light, and moisturized. And did I mention I love it? That's all I need to say, this stuff rocks, I tried it I loved it---ciao!=)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love the shampoo,but am not so crazy about the matching conditioner surprisingly. The shampoo is incredible. It conditions your hair, doesn't strip it and leaves it with wonderful volume. It left it very smooth and soft. I loved the shampoo so much that I thought I would love the conditioner too, but not at all. I much perfer the glossing conditioner. That one is incredible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a little on the fence on this product. I think it is way too expensive for the 8 oz size that you get. That being said, it does cleanse my very dry hair without stripping it and I have been struggling to find shampoos for my hair type. I also use the matching conditioner with this. Has a somewhat strong fragrance. Won't repurchase as I am trying out Ion Nourishing Shampoo and Kera Pro shampoo for very dry hair also.