Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by age: 19-24
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

4.5

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

on 2/7/2011 1:23:00 PM

I don't consider myself tanned (NC30-NC35) but this bronzer didn't show up on my face at all. Its smooth but it can get a bit chalky. I couldn't use it as a bronzer, but I do use this in the summer as a setting powder on top of my TM. I wouldn't repurchase since PF has much better bronzers out there.

on 12/16/2010 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Of all the bronzers I tried during the time of my life in which I was in denial about how pale I am, Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer in Baked Tan is one of the very few that I don't totally hate now that I'm not in denial. Baked Tan is golden tan, but it's not orange, and it is quite sheer.
The big selling point for me, though, is the gorgeous, gorgeous finish of this product. It's matte--but it's not flat. It's got a unique finish, I think. If I look very closely at the powder in the compact and swatched, I can spot a subtle sheen, with no sparkles. I don't know how they worked out how to make a powder that catches the light like this without putting sparkles in it, but I'm glad they did. Femme Couture at Sally's has some baked products like this that have a similar sheen; I have the highlighter, and it's like a luminous, but matte highlighter, much like this is a luminous but matte bronzer. Gorgeous. In fact, if you have a rich, tan skintone, this might be a good MSFN dupe for you. Physicians Formula also carries a baked bronzer that is domed with sparkly veining, but I don't recommend the sparkly version of Baked Tan at all. This one is much better!
I never use bronzer anymore, so I wouldn't repurchase, but I think this is a fine choice for light skintones.

on 6/14/2010 12:27:00 PM

I just bought this product about a month ago, but I have to say I aboslutely love it. Before I was using a bronzer from cover girl but it had to much sparkly and shimmer which I wanted something that didnt. I happened to come across this one at the drugstore and liked the idea that it said Matte. I think thats probably what sold me. The first time I used it I loved it. It goes on smoothly, doesnt make me orange. I just usually put it on my cheeks as I have oily skin and find if I put it all over it makes me look even more oily. Overall, I love this bronzer and it adds just the right amount of color without looking fake.

on 1/29/2010 1:37:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this product!!! I picked this up on a whim one day (I believe it was a closeout product at CVS but not sure now and haven't been able to find it again). I use to tan until I got pregnant with my son (16 months ago) and before that I would use this with my tan skin. It would leave the cleanest most matte finish ever. I have VERY little left and now that I began tanning again I am going to try and find it. It's one of those products that sticks out in my head if you asked me to recommend just one of the products out of my make-up bag(and I have LOTS). I'll miss it dearly if I have no luck! Anyone able to tell me where I can find it now a days?

on 1/13/2010 11:00:00 PM

gives me a fresh glowing tan. beautiful finish. does not irritate my sensitive skin. whenever i run out i always buy more. a little pricey for bronzer but it works very well on my skin! once in a while i try a different cheaper bronzer but nothing compares to baked pyramid!

When I first started using bronzer, I had been using one from an old Claire's palette. After it ran out, I had the absolute *hardest* time finding a nice, matte bronzer that didn't look horribly orange against my super fair skin! This one looks nice and natural, and is perfect for subtly highlighting my cheekbones and adding a little tinge of colour to my face. It's my new HG bronzer for sure! :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this bronzer.This gives a believable tan and looks natural on the skin, not cakey or orangey. I use it also for contouring. The packaging is very cute and the formulation is very silky. My skin is oily and this held up pretty well. If you are fair-to medium, give this a try.

on 11/26/2008 4:00:00 AM

I have this in the shade baked bronze, which is darker than the tan.

I love it simple as that. No shimmer, which is is great since it gives a more natural finish. Just the right shade for my fair-medium yellow undertone skin (NC37). I use it as a contour and it works well, probably need a darker shade for the summer though. My friend has darker skin tone uses as a finish powder/foundation. So I guess it works both ways depending on your skin tone! I haven't tried it wet, because the intensity is just right for me when it's dry.

I hate the cheap packaging, when i open the pan i tend to screw up and dig my figures into the product and also the lid fell off! but it's still a great basic bronzer!

I have actually had a lot of success with PF bronzers and this one is no exception. Nice brown color, excessive orange tint or shimmer like other brands. It does keep my skin matte. Great product for a good price!

on 3/24/2008 4:15:00 AM

HG, HG, HG! Bought this on the recommendation of the MUA reviewers, and I couldn't be more pleased.

I have looked for a long time for a bronzer that was matte and wouldn't turn my PPP skin orange. I have tried a ton, and never was pleased until now. This bronzer is light enough to look natural, but "tan" enough to give me some warmth. It doesn't break me out, and it is inexpensive---what more could I ask for?