Korres Lip Butter

Korres Lip Butter

4.2

Polybutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polyethylene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Aroma, Tocopherol, Prunus Domestica Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

on 4/5/2016 6:15:00 AM

I own the wild rose one which gives such a delightful and aetherial color on my lips! I use it for about a couple of days and it leaves my lips really soft. The price where i live (greece) was about 6 euros which is fair for the quality of this item!

on 2/20/2016 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an ok lip butter. It moisturises and gives colour. However, I find applying coloured lip butter from a pot messy as I need something to wipe my finger on after application. That's just me though.

To Read all 88 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I really love this for rehydrating my lips. The consistency is nice, not too thick, nor is it greasy. The smell is pleasant, and it absorbs quickly. I would definitely rebuy this, it makes wearing liquid lipsticks much easier.

on 2/8/2015 12:06:00 PM

I got this in pomegrante as a free gift with other korres products three years ago. At first I loved it mainly because of how amaaazing this smells but I soon found myself avoiding using it. That was because:
A) although it feels pleasantly buttery on the lips when applied, my lips felt dryer soon after,
B) it is quite tinted for a lip butter and its orangey gloss looked awful on my dull pale olive face even if I was applying very little,
C) The pot packaging is the worst for this kind of product that you use on the go, so use after use I was getting increasingly disgusted by the idea of sticking my finger in it and then on my lips.
So if you are really tempted to buy this, you should mind the colour when choosing as it actually shows and be prepared to use it more like a lipgloss applying it with a lip brush. Anyway myself I accepted it is not ok to keep an expired product just for the pleasure of sniffing it every now and then and finally threw it away.

on 7/9/2014 12:36:00 AM

Perfect lip balm to soothe lips or add a hint of color. Recommend to everyone!!!

on 6/9/2014 7:39:00 AM

I have this product in both plum and jasmine and I absoloutely loooove the formula. Extremely creamy and moisturizing. I love that the jasmine is light when I don't want a lot of color on my lips but the plum is a beautiful wash of pink when I wanna add moisture AND color to my lips. A litttleeee pricey at $12 for a tube and not a huge fan of the packaging but those are small issues for an awesome product

on 6/4/2014 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this lip butter in pomegranate and I really like it. First of all I have to say that Korres is a Greek brand and here in Greece, where I live, Korres is not concidered high-end and it is reletively cheap. To be excact this lip butter costs 6 euros (around 8 dollars). With this in mind, I think that it is a good moisturizer for you lips. I haven't gave this product five lippies, only because there is another lip butter that I love more.

Pros:

It moisturizes well.
You can feel your lips soft and hydrated even after you remove the product.
It has good and subtle smell.
It gives you a natural color on you lips.
It has smooth texture.
It is an organic product, free of parabens, silicone and other ingredients that are supposed to to be bad for you skin.

Cons:

The only thing that I have to say is that, although I found its packaging pleasing to the eye and cute, it is not hygienic since you have to use your fingers to apply. You can use a brush but, let's be honest, would you use a brush for just lip butter? For these reasons I only use this product at home before my makeup or before I go to sleep. Lastly, I suppose the packaging is also really disturbing I you have long nails.

on 12/30/2013 12:33:00 PM

I love love love these! They don't break the bank, they moisturize my lips, and one tube lasts for a bit too. I'm on my third tube now & will definitely purchase when it runs out.

I bought this in Jasmine and it was not at all what I expected. A) it smells nothing of jasmine but more cookies or freshly baked cakes-definitely more of a generic sweet, sugary smell rather than the delicate jasmine I was expecting. B) it thought the texture would be more of a balm, a water- based easy glide balm. It's not, it's a gloss- feels fairly sticky on the lips. C) it doesn't do my lip colour any favours- at best it's translucent, and worst it makes my lips slightly paler than their natural colour (the product in the pot is a baby pink colour) and not in a flattering way at all. If you're looking for a clear/slightly pale pink lip gloss with a slightly chemical sickly sweet smell then this is great, but I expected something completely different and was a bit let down.

on 9/9/2013 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

HG lip product. This is frankly the only lip product that I have found that doesn't irritate and dry out my lips like crazy.

Pros:
- Smooth & buttery texture
- Beautiful colors
- Super moisturizing
- Smells great
- Lasts well for a lip balm
- Non-toxic if ingested

Cons:
- Unhygienic tub packaging
- Expensive

Popular Lip Treatments