Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lotion is light, absorbs quite quickly and mattifies my skin well. It helps give me a glowing look afterwards (sans the oily shine). My skin seemed more luminous and finer after a month's use. Scent is a bit weird though.

on 11/13/2005 7:59:00 PM

It's a nice light cream that seems to hydrate nicely, but I didn't see any improvement in my skin's condition. For this price, I think there are better products in the market. Although, this is probably aimed at older people and I used it when I was in my early 20s. (The consultant who sold me these should have told me this *sigh* )

on 10/18/2003 9:58:00 AM

It is not suitable for me. It is too oil to use in hot days. What is the worst, my face became blotchy after using it some days.

on 1/13/2003 2:52:00 AM

This moisturiser is very basic and although it does nothing spectacular for me, I like it for the SPF and that it is light and sinks into the skin. It's not greasy and there's no oily feeling which I detest in moisturisers. However, I probably would not repurchase as this is my 2nd bottle and I would like to try something else.

I love to frest slightly grape smell of this product. I also like that it gives enough moisture, but is thin enough not to make my skin feel oiled up. But my skin does not feel much different from using other products. I think the price $55cdn is too much for a product that is good, but not GREAT. My Clean & Clear acne moisturizer at $7 made more of a difference.