Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 44-55
Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just got Black xs for Her as a mother's day gift from my daughter, and I absolutely love it! It seems too strong for daytime at first, but after about half an hour it does tone down quite a bit or so it seems to me. Some of the reviews here talk about it being rather a bold, sharp scent, but perfumes always smell different on different people. I find that even with the bold tones there is a soft sweetness about it. My other favourite perfume is Shi by Albert Sung (also first received as a gift from my daughter), but I've been having trouble finding it in stores lately. Does anyone know if it is no longer being produced??? At any rate, Black xs is quite different from Shi, and while a bit stronger it is in no way crass. I don't know what the cost is as I didn't pay for it myself, but I love both the scent and the bottle and would definitely purchase this product for myself! Thanks to my daughter for such a nice gift!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a summer perfume, I tested this a couple of times, and it didn't offend me like pretty much everything I have been trying lately. I can wear spicy well, but a nice fruity scent? ha. Well, this is lovely. It smells like black cherries to me. My favourite fruit, and my favourite colour. I bought the new LE Live Sound edition with the bracelet. The bracelet is funky, yes, but the whole package says rock and roll to me. I feel like going to a concert while wearing this. I feel like my old self, the teenager who went to Alice Cooper, The Who, and ZZTop by myself and had a great time! After 4 hours, my skin still smells scented and perfumed, and I cleaned the kitty litter box today which I can still smell on me when I don't smell my arm that has the scent! I really like this, and even though I wanted something aquatic, this smells newer and sexier to me.
UPDATE: I do like the scent for the evening, rather warm and deep, but there was no lasting power whatsoever, and depending on my chemistry during the day, it started to go a tad sour, so back it went. Too bad. I would like to try the body lotion in the fall I think.