4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

There are elements of this perfume that I do appreciate - I like that it's not too floral but more of a gourmand, unisex fragrance for lack of better words. On paper, this would be right up my alley, but it's been standing mostly untouched in my bathroom cupboard for so, so long. Every now and then I spray it on, hoping in vain that it will have grown on me.. I think the problem to me is that it smells so synthetic. The notes of vanilla and cocoa smells nothing like they do in other gourmand perfumes, for example in Mugler's perfumes. Speaking of Mugler - I feel like this is a poor and unbalanced attempt at an Angel-esque perfume. Everything in this perfume smells synthetic and quite frankly pretty cheap, there are no clear notes, and it doesn't settle down nicely on the skin. I am finally getting rid of this one, which I probably should've done a long time ago. + Relatively cheap + Not the typical flower bomb - I appreciate the attempt at a "darker" perfume - Tested on animals - Not well-balanced - Smells very synthetic

About reviewer (419 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I bought this black xs by paco rabanne from www.xpressionsstyle.com , Very cheap price they offer daily 5 fragrance in cheapest price of uae. i will definitely buy again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlack

3 years ago

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her is a perfect example of a gorgeously balanced fruity floral fragrance. Maybe it doesn't smell entirely 'unique', but it's definitely distinctive and got it's own character. This was everything I wanted Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss to be, but wasn't. In the initial spray, Black XS for Her opens up with a dominant note tart, bright cranberries. The top notes is accompanied by ripe pink peppercorn and tamarind notes that quickly steps into the background and firstly reveals a slightly bitter cacao note. In the heart, the black rose adds a girlish freshness to the cacao, cutting the bitterness and turns it more bittersweet. Vanilla cream then starts to envelop the fragrance, giving it a more cuddly feel. Eventually, Black XS for Her settles into a warm, velvety base of cacao and vanillic musk on a amber and woody base with just a kiss of roses and cranberries. Overall, this is my favourite fruity floral fragrance in my current collection. It ticks all the right boxes for me, and it never becomes too sweet or syrupy. It doesn't smell generic, which I really appreciate. I'm not a fan of the marketing around this and it deserves a better bottle but it was indicative of the time it was released, in 2007.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I find this way too rich. Sweet but not in a fruity or musky way, it's quite an aging scent and is just way too much. The bottle is pretty, but I won't be repurchasing. That said, my male flatmate loves it. He's been wearing it instead of me. So, who knows...

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Sweet but at the same time quite earthy, this scent is quite rich. I find it overly sweet and sickening. Cocoa and patchouli are noticeable. I'd say its definitely a night time scent. Average lasting power.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

4 years ago

I first smelled this on a colleague of mine and thought she was wearing something really expensive and exotic (meaning, hard to find at your local pharmacy). But no! My local pharmacy carries it and it`s a steal at $74.00 Canadian. Sillage is not great though, but at that price, I don`t mind re-spraying it several times a day. It goes on strong, but the dry down is quite lovely, all vanilla and roses (hellebore roses, so not your typical granny rose smell, yay).

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

I got this one on a whim a few years back (2012 when it was brand new). I have since not bothered with any other scent, it's become MY scent! The one i'm using is the Black XS L'exces which is a more concentrated scent of the original. so breaking it down :- The Bottle Dark and gothic bottle with a black/purple hue that gets more ombre and transparent towards the bottom. a silver skull and rose trinket on the the neck of the bottle to complete the gothic look The Scent you'd expect something more musky and masculine because of the bottle design and I'll be honest, every single time I re-purchase this and they make me smell it I expect to be hit by a strong musky smell. but no! unlike the original this one is actually MORE feminine with alot of floural notes, the most prominent to me are Jasmine, cashmere wood and a little vanilla, sometimes I smell a little pepper in there too but oddly enough this is something I catch more earlier in the day but not when I wear it closer to an event in the evening. guess my nose just doesn't like strong spices that early in the day. there was one floural scent I could not identify but loved the most, according to the website that seems to be night blooming cereus. Effect On me it lasts a good 4 hours before the scent starts to disappears so not bad. wish it lasted a bit longer but I noticed most perfumes don't on me anyway. It starts off strong so people around you will notice it however once it starts cooling down it becomes more subtle and mostly only those standing close to you will smell it. Love / Hate? This is something you either love or hate, no middle ground. most people I come across that smell it think it and I'm quoting here "gives me a sexy smell" My advice is to try it on your skin (not in a bottle or paper) before you buy. It's either made for you or it over-whelms you.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Very nice perfume! I originally didn't like it and thought it was too masculine, but it's funny how perception can change sometimes. I still think it's a bit masculine at first, but it dries down to a warm and sweet raspberry skin scent. I can definitely smell the chocolate notes too, and it's really delicious. I will so buy another bottle of this one!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I first got this perfume at the age of around 10-11 from my grandmother. And I was always obsessed with perfumes, and I'm not sure why. I think I love smelling good, haha! I didn't really use it that much, because it's a perfume that smells musky and sexy, yes. So, as an 11-year old, it didn't really fit into my personality. But now, I'm older and I am absolutely in love with this perfume. It has that sexual hint to it, and it's mainly made for nights. It's the type to wear to a party, rather than to school. That's my opinion.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

love this perfume first got it for christmas in 2007 when i was like 16 cus id wanted it for aaaaaaaages and it was at a time when i was first really getting into perfumes and the only perfumes i had were britney's fantasy and christina's first one and 2 years before in 2005 my brother bought me my first grown up perfume Gucci 2 but that had all run out so i was soooo excited when i got this! i wore it 24/7 and drenched myself in it but ran out around a year after and then re-bought a 50ml bottle which is nearly all gone then didn't buy another one in ages until last friday (a week ago today) i was coming back to england from ireland on the ferry and saw this and obvs HAD to buy! and i still love it, its very fruity but its for all seasons really you could wear this in winter too. Its a sophisticated fruity not a sickly fake friuty i would defo reccomment i loved it at 16 and now at 22 i still love it <3

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24