DuWop Lip Venom

DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

Pretty damn good product. Although it doesn't plump the lips MUCH, it does make me aware of how great my lips look, and other people totally notice. Burn feels good and smell is great. Makes my lips not red also

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It does cause a slight but pleasant burning, and gives the mouth a swollen, been-making-out-for-hours look - very sexy. However, it did not give me any color. In fact, my lips actually turned a pink a shade lighter than their normal color. But it still looked gorgeous, so I didn't mind. I used my English Ideas Lip Enhancer on my mouth before putting this on, and the effect was mind-blowing.

To Read all 1117 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/2/2015 10:07:00 AM

Its a super tiny bottle and really pricey.
Doesn't seem to do much except hurt my lips and smell like liquid cinnamon concentrate.
Terrible gloss.

This stuff HURTS! I have a pretty high tolerance for pain but whenever I have tried Lip Venom it hurts too bad and I have to clean it off right away. Any plumping that comes from this is probably just from the pain.

on 9/11/2015 12:42:00 PM

PROs
* Glossy
* Tingly feel... People are saying it stings, that is nonsense. It is so subtle. You can barely feel it.
* Packaging, nice brush, look, and feel

CONs
* Stimulates lips a little but mostly it's just tingly, not that plumping
* Sticky (but not as sticky as MAC LipGlass)
* Price

I won't buy LipVenom again because I can buy the dupe NYC Liquid LipShine for $1.89, which is the same thing, minus the tingle.

on 8/8/2015 11:55:00 AM

Love the product. Brings out a lovely natural color and make my lips look very plumped! Hate the packaging, you can't get to the bottom of it.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I actually really like this new product, the consistency is one of the best for lips, not sticky and no gross taste.

Lip venom is awesome! I love the stinging feeling it does to my lips! I look Fabulous with it too.

on 7/15/2015 11:23:00 AM

Stings like a bitch

It was my first plumper and Im still loyal to it. I like that it works and warms your lips up while plumping. The smell is a cross between cinnamon and licorice which is fine. I didn't find it too sticky and works well over lipsticks. I wish the tube was bigger but I'm a glutton.