Dior lip maximizer

Dior lip maximizer

4.1

on 9/28/2017 3:31:00 PM

I love this - tit ingles - looks pretty - my boyfriend said my lips look bigger after three weeks on daily use, twice a day.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Amazing stuff. It moisturizes the lips well, and really does plump them up a little without any burning sensation at all. Definitely a must have. It's Dior so you already know it costs a lot.

on 5/2/2017 8:31:00 AM

I got this as a present, I never would have bought it myself, because I know plenty of great lip plumpers that work just as well, if not better, at half the price or less. This is a nice product, but 49 bucks? C`mon. As another reviewer mentioned, the effect is nice initially, but it isn`t long lasting. So...need I say more? Let`s put it this way: if it was 18 or even 20 bucks, I`d go for it.

on 5/10/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely do not understand why this product gets high ratings. It does not plump lips at all. It gives some gloss, but even this effect is not long lasting.
Just an ordinary lip gloss - not worth the name 'lip maximizer'.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my first Dior product ever and I absolutely love the product, it goes on beautifully and it feels so minty that makes me feel like a fairy. But what bugs me so much is the packaging.
I got mine one or two months ago and just started to use it yesterday. I use it as a night treatment and this is only the second day and it is leaking. The bottle and the part that is holding the applicator got separated because of the pressure inside which also brings out lots of product and makes the whole thing sticky. I'm pretty sure I haven't dropped it whatsoever so I guess they didn't attach them perfectly.
To me this is a pricey lip gloss and they could have done better. This is just so disappointing and such a waste of money.

on 5/28/2017 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I'm on my second repurchase of this so finally feel I can judge it properly and I admit I will never be without it. I didn't particularly want a lip gloss but my lips were getting drier and the lines were getting deeper making my lipsticks look awful and bleed. This has fixed all of that. The big surprise is my lips feel better even if I don't use it. I've read about problems with the packaging my experience is that the packaging is bullet proof. It locks closed with a very definite satisfying click and it gets very rough treatment from me but has never ever leaked.
I had just tried it as a joke, and really hadn't expected it to be so conditioning over time. I don't think it is one of those super plumping products but I definitely feel like my lips come back to life rather than look swollen from being irritated. I suspect it is all the hyaluronic acid in this formula. I've used it for a few months now, not every day, and my lips are just softer and healthier than they have been in years. HG status.

on 7/14/2016 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very disappointed with this product, after applying it I didn't notice any difference, it didn't made my lips plump or bigger, it is just a colourless lip gloss but very sticky I found it uncomfortable and it gives a tingling sensation I didn't like either, total waste of money!

on 7/9/2016 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The color is a very pretty baby pink, but it goes on quite sheer, with just a hint of color. It makes your lips very shiny.

The product gives your lips a tingly feeling after you apply. This feeling lasts for ? 30mins max. I really cannot say I have noticed a difference in the size of my lips after I use this.

It's $49, which in in opinion is quite steep for a lip gloss.

After going through 3 of these, I could never convince myself I saw a difference.

I bit the bullet and got lip fillers instead, which for me was a better choice (it's lasted close to a year, and there actually is a noticeable difference in the size of my lips - and no, in most people it doesn't last this long) - although I can understand not everyone wants the risk of needles.

So my advice is, if you have a few extra bucks and are willing to experiment, go ahead and try it. The worst case scenario is that you have purchased a pricey, shiny lip gloss. But don't buy it expecting real results.

on 11/19/2016 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this product wanting to have a plump look to my lips which did not look fake or give me the 'duck lips' effect. This product definitely works. My lower lips are a good size however I have thin upper lips and I have seen HUGE improvement in my upper lips in the 3 days I have used this. They are more plump looking however natural. This means the lines are still very much there and still naturally dry looking so it is very hard to say I use a lip plumping gloss.

Another pro I have to say is that this product does not have a painful 'tingle'. The feeling I can describe as close as the 'cool' feeling you get after brushing your teeth with a strong minty toothpaste. It feels cool and fresh. This is in comparison to the Sally Hansen one and Too Faced lip injection extreme which have an uncomfortable (read irritating - literally) 'tingle'. This also has a minty smell to it which again is better than the other two mentioned earlier; as the other two made me feel sick.

I must say that you cannot go into it expecting to look like you have had 1 mL of substance injected into your lips sort of effect but it definitely does help give a natural plumpness to your lips. This is afterall a lip gloss and only so much it can do without making immediate drastic changes. Having said this it is a pro that you can control how much more plump you want your lips to look by adjusting how often you use it. This can work to an advantage that changes happen quick enough to please the user but slow and naturally enough to not let the user's 'secret' out (that they have used an enhancer).

Bottom line: This product works and works well. It is worth the price, packaging is pleasant and even the experience of having it on lips is pleasant. I would definitely repurchase this item.

on 8/24/2016 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of those lip plumper that is actually effective and feels pleasantly cool on the lips rather than painful. All the colors are basically the same and they are very sheer in color but so moisturizing and not sticky at all. They last for a few hours on the lips of you do not do anything and make your lips look so nice and plump after several days of continued usage. The only problem I have is with the price; this product runs out quickly if you use it on a daily basis. The packaging is beautiful but makes it difficult to scrape out any leftover product from the sides so product inevitably gets wasted; the price needs to be lowered by at least $7-$8.