BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

on 10/21/2016 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

As someone who usually loves all things benefit and is a sucker for a good liquid highlight High Beam was a huge disappointment. While it looks beautiful in the bottle and swatches amazingly, as soon as I applied it on my cheeks, with my foundation, it got very cakey and was very visible on the skin... Not a good look. I passed it along to my sister and havent looked back. I'll stick with my becca illuminator.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This highlight is a pretty pinkish colour however I find it difficult to blend onto my foundation as it dries VERY quickly. It also has clear glitter pigments, although I do fortunately like a strong glittery highlight. Its unfortunate this product is so hard to work with otherwise I would have loved it.

To Read all 1427 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It was an alright highlighter, I enjoyed the nice pink sheen. However, I'm not fond of the packaging, and I found that it ended up clashing with my warm undertones.

Broke me out.

Positive points: It shimmers nicely just as how a highlighter should, and doesn't have glitter particles. The colour probably works well on most skin tones, and it did on mine.

Negative points: But it broke me out. And the packaging is unhygienic! Obviously supposed to look like a nail polish bottle, but dipping the brush into the bottle tons of times introduces way too much dead skin, dust and i don't know what else.

on 9/7/2016 11:15:00 AM

Meh. I think this product is average and not worth the price.

on 8/29/2016 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great highlighter. I use it on top of my cheeks and nose and it gives me a gorgeous glow. Would I buy this again? Probably not since it is too pricey for me so if I found a cheaper alternative I would definitely go for it. Either way I now love highlighters.

on 8/20/2016 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I use this only to highlight the bridge of my nose, and to highlight my chin.

Because I am tanned, this very pale and white highlighter works great for those small areas.

There's definitely visible glitter in this under certain lighting conditions.

Although it's a liquid, it dries quickly and you need to blend it before it dries and leaves a visible streak.

on 8/11/2016 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Like what is this stuff? Like why do I have it.

I am one of those people that bakes my face to go to the grocery store because it's all about being fabulous wherever you at so I have a really hard time getting along with this viscous liquid crap or whatever it is. It's not gonna sit over your well contoured and hot baked face. It's just gonna get all up in your Ben nye or laura mercier powder, mix it up and then it'll come off with the little sponge that you're using to try to blend it and it gonna take your powder, concealer and foundation with it, because frankly this product doesn't give a damn about your hard work.

I've tried to get along with it on many different occasions and 99% of the time I get pissed off with it and we have a huge domestic.

I think the only time we had a good time was when I was gonna go lay by the pool but still wanted to be fabulous so I just shoved it on my face and it was alright.

Also I don't want no nail applicator in my highlighter... Who designed this thing?

on 8/10/2016 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

When I was given 'High Beam' as a gift on my name day,I was a little struck by the packaging as it seemed not-at-all-convenient at first. But after I gave it a try,I really loved it! The small brush,identical to a brush of a nail polish,is really smart,as you can control the amount of product that you apply. The glow that this highlighter gives to the face is a nice,dewy glow that looks natural. It also works really well as an under-brow bone highlight. I surely suggest you give it a try!

on 8/2/2016 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is truly beautiful when applied. The packaging is very good, you can really control the amount of product you want to apply. The highlight is one of the most beautiful! I compare this with a few other powder highlighters from luxury brands, and I found that High Beam is not too shimmery, yet glowy enough for that special highlight. I love it because it's not accentuating the pores of my skin like most other highlighters do! I can't rave enough about this product.