benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter

benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter

This highlighter is the right way if you want to achieve a lovely pearl finish on your face. The only downside is the packaging, it feels unhygienic. I probably won't buy the larger size next time because I've surely been using it past it's due by date!

on 8/3/2018 3:48:00 PM

This is hands-down my favourite liquid highlighter. It isn't cheap, but you truly get what you pay for. It has a delicious, opalescent sheen - fairly natural if you only apply a tiny bit. It doesn't slide around, and stays all day. I always get loads of compliments when I wear it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

High beam is a beautiful pink liquid highlighter. The highlight it gives is subtle enough to look natural but there enough to provide a beautiful highlight. I love the packaging; it makes it easy to apply. You get a ton of product for $35, and the little sample sizes are delightful, too, if you can get them in a gift set.

It easily lasts all day. I would recommend + repurchase!
I think Sun Beam blends into my fair skin a little bit more naturally! I'd try them both out if you can to see which one you like best!

on 7/2/2018 1:04:00 PM

I had this for a while, the product works well, gives a nice glow. However the product dries up inside the bottle so every time you remove the cap and applicator you get little half dried crumbles of highlighter everywhere

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Benefit states that this highlighter is good for light to medium skins.
My skin is light to medium with the warm undertone and the color doesn't look flattering on me.
It's cool baby pink and I guess will work better on cooler or lighter than my NC25 skins.
Once applied the highlight is popping and looks divine, but in 10 to 15 minutes, once it's fully dried and settled, it's barely noticeable. On my skin, I almost don't see the reflection only a frosty baby pink color.
If I accidentally touch my face at the place where the highlight was applied it won't stay there.
To me, it lacks in every department and I I don't get the hype.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Ok product but nothing special. Feels a bit average for the price. Much prefer cargo cosmetics highlighting stick in champagne. Packaging feels a bit average but easy to travel with. Nice highlighting sheen but a bit sticky to apply.

I would buy this “again” (received as gift for xmas in a set w mascara, hoola, highlighter pencil & this in a pretty globe thing I noticed price tag USD$39). I love this highlighter. It’s so pretty for under eyes, tops of cheeks, stripe down nose & in a triangle on my forehead. So pretty! I don’t mind the packaging it’s functional. It’s very Pink I like the contrast of pink against my yellow complexion I’m NC20. #winning

This has replaced any past - and future - highlighters.

I feel like it gives me a natural looking glow, and if I want more I can easily build it up - a little goes a long way. It's also not overly glittery, so I don't risk looking like a disco ball. And being that it is a liquid, it blends very easily over powder.

Oftentimes I use this in place of shadow when doing a pale eye just to highlight, and it does just fine. If I run out, I will certainly repurchase this again.

on 9/9/2017 9:36:00 PM

A wonderful liquid highlighter blends and has a beautiful glow

on 9/5/2017 5:32:00 PM

Powder highlighters dont work for me i have dry skin i wanted a liquid or cream highlighter i liked this as its the first liquid one i tried all others were powder . It does highlight more naturally than powder ones. But as the other this leaves my skin a bit whitish there like it looks pale rather than healthy. So i have to blend it with blush. If i cant find a creamy, not white looking product i would buy this again :)