Uploaded by ScarletAnemone

price range

Reviews

fromlalki1

Aug/09/2013

This is not a bad perfume but it smells cheep and generic fruity floral in a shampoo style. suitable for a teenager maybe. 2 1/2 lippies.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (138 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Mar/16/2011

This smells exactly like a lighter, watered-down version of hugo deep red. I like deep red much better.

About reviewer (220 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/29/2010

Surprisingly good. Slightly above casual. My go-to fragrance when I want to smell sophisticated and sexy in an understated way.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

Jun/12/2010

I think it's a little "manly" for its strong scence.I don't know but I still give it a 4 because I think it's quite different.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0
from9154mf

Jan/18/2010

I quite like this, it's fresh and elegant, but also a little sweet and a little sensual (in a fresh way - no skankiness here). It doesn't smell totally original but then again I can't say it smells exactly like something else. You could wear this anywhere at all at any time of day or night, it's that kind of scent. I found it stayed really close to the skin. It may not be …Read more

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Nov/12/2009

Looove this fragrance~ it smells so good on me and every time i wear it, i get compliments! Too bad they discontinued it and now I have to get it online somewhere else :(

About reviewer (367 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

Sep/16/2009

I will admit I don't own this perfume YET but every time I go to the mall this is one of the first scents I try! My friend also has a bottle of this and I keep wearing it :) Sweet, sexy fragrance and I can't wait to own my first bottle! Of course I got a million others I need to use up!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/17/2009

Its a mild comforting smell, not original though. It works wonderfully with my chemistry though, it just smells like its me. I wear it on casual days.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Aug/09/2009

I love it smells amazing, i get compliments on this scent all the time! Its not too strong, which is great coz i hate strong perfumes! They give me a headache. And theres nothing worse than some lady walking past and your left thinking whoa did she bath in her perfume this morning?! I love subtle scents so Hugo Boss xx is a definate re-purchase for me.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromyoca

May/28/2009

I tried it 3 times and always got the same impression... it smells like self tanner lotion!!!
Very chemical smell, although not so horrid. Very generic perfume.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool