Hugo XX

price range

Reviews

Reviews

7 years ago

This is not a bad perfume but it smells cheep and generic fruity floral in a shampoo style. suitable for a teenager maybe. 2 1/2 lippies.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This smells exactly like a lighter, watered-down version of hugo deep red. I like deep red much better.

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

Surprisingly good. Slightly above casual. My go-to fragrance when I want to smell sophisticated and sexy in an understated way.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

10 years ago

I think it's a little "manly" for its strong scence.I don't know but I still give it a 4 because I think it's quite different.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

I quite like this, it's fresh and elegant, but also a little sweet and a little sensual (in a fresh way - no skankiness here). It doesn't smell totally original but then again I can't say it...

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

Looove this fragrance~ it smells so good on me and every time i wear it, i get compliments! Too bad they discontinued it and now I have to get it online somewhere else :(

About reviewer (367 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

11 years ago

I will admit I don't own this perfume YET but every time I go to the mall this is one of the first scents I try! My friend also has a bottle of this and I keep wearing it :) Sweet, sexy fragrance...

About reviewer (56 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

Its a mild comforting smell, not original though. It works wonderfully with my chemistry though, it just smells like its me. I wear it on casual days.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I love it smells amazing, i get compliments on this scent all the time! Its not too strong, which is great coz i hate strong perfumes! They give me a headache. And theres nothing worse than some...

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

I tried it 3 times and always got the same impression... it smells like self tanner lotion!!! Very chemical smell, although not so horrid. Very generic perfume.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

10 years ago

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age25-29