RIMMEL Hide the Blemish

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
RIMMEL Hide the Blemish
Hide the BlemishHide the Blemish

2.9

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 10/13/2017 5:27:00 AM

Honestly, i didnt enjoy using this product. I used the shade 103 Soft Honey and it was too dark yet the lighter shade were too lite. The product doesn't blend very well although the coverage was very good. Overall a 4/10.

on 8/24/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had this way back when all I wore was concealer to hide some acne and I could not stand it. The formula felt greasy, the coverage was minimal, and it just made my acne look worse by caking up in dry spots and letting redness show through. I think I used about half the tube before I quit wearing makeup altogether for about a year and a half, then threw it out. I no longer use stick concealers and unless this suddenly gets magically reformulated to be Holy Grail worthy, I won't be wasting my money on it again.

on 4/20/2016 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It gets patchy and ashy after a while on my dry skin and my cousins oily skin. It's only $5. The maybelline fit me concealer and if you're acne prone and feel like maybelline breaks you out then the almay clear complexion concealer.

on 11/27/2014 6:04:00 AM

Love love love! So glad I picked this up, good at hiding small blemishes but It would fade very quickly if I didn't set it. I just wish they had a larger colour range! Overall I am happy with the product and result of it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my first blemish sticks. It lasted all day, blended into my skin nicely, and offered decent but not full coverage over my blemishes. It was greasy and needed re-application after a few hours though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this product ages ago and I found it in the bottom of an old makeup bag today. I guess it does the job to an extent, but I've seen better from cheaper products. Not only that, but whilst it didn't 'beak me out' perse, it does make you look very clogged. Don't bother purchasing.

on 8/23/2014 11:46:00 PM

I bought this on a whim and was hoping for the best but it just goes on patchy and in under a week the cap cracked and honestly the coverage is not so great either

on 3/2/2014 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not very blendable, sort of dry. Also kind of an orangey tint. But still covers okay for some types of blemishes. Id prefer something more liquid.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been consistently buying 'Soft Honey 103' or it's equivalent for many years. I have never had a problem with packaging and it lasts pretty well given it's very modest price.

I suffer from very open pores and can get quite red around the nose and dark around the eyes. So I apply it under my eyes, across my sinuses, chin, nose and around nostrils, basically my entire t-zone.

It's very creamy so spreads well and seems to be perfect for keeping my oily skin at bay and blending really well in to my problematic open pore areas without becoming dry or heavy. It blends really nicely.

I suppose for me it acts as a foundation stick, highlighter, under eye illuminator and concealer all in one. Obviously it is best used with other skin products but could easily be used on it's own for a mega quick fix. I'd hazard it would make a mean highlighter for dark skin tones and I am thinking about buying a much darker shade to try out some chiselled contouring.

Fantastic value, great multi tasking product, I have and will purchase over and over again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a very fairly priced product and it works great! I've tried tons of drugstore concealer a but finding the right color is always the hardest part! This is the first concealer who's pink undertones have dramatically reduced my dark circles instead of making me look like a raccoon! Don't expect magic from a $4 concealer but it works better than any of the other ones I've tried!