Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

this doesnt have the best reviews on here lol but i do actually like this concealer. although it defintiely isnt the highest coverage as its only light-medium coverage, it wears the best on me. i have two shades Ivory and Golden Beige, i use Ivory to conceal under my eyes and where i want a little extra coverage, its a good match for my skin tone but definitely isnt brightening. Golden Biege i …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

8 months ago

Product full of pore clogging ingredients, toxic parabens and non eco friendly products. Research the ingredients - it's disgusting! It's time we hold these cosmetic companies accountable!

2 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Oct/13/2017

Honestly, i didnt enjoy using this product. I used the shade 103 Soft Honey and it was too dark yet the lighter shade were too lite. The product doesn't blend very well although the coverage was very good. Overall a 4/10.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Aug/24/2017

I had this way back when all I wore was concealer to hide some acne and I could not stand it. The formula felt greasy, the coverage was minimal, and it just made my acne look worse by caking up in dry spots and letting redness show through. I think I used about half the tube before I quit wearing makeup altogether for about a year and a half, then threw it out. I no longer use stick concealers …Read more

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

fromWmiles

Jun/18/2017

So this was one of the first concealers I ever got back in the day and It....it just does not do it for me. I got it to do what the name says, hide acne and blemishes....but it really just made them look caked with makeup. It hid the color of the blemish but you could see the mound of makeup there. It doesn't blend into the skin and it looks and feels heavy. It's a very visible …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Mar/27/2017

I love the idea of lipstick style concealers but they never work for me. This one is too greasy, it doesn't stay put and the coverage is shockingly light. Would not repurchase.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (959 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Mar/20/2017

BROKE ME OUT and barely covers anything??? I have sensitive and dry skin, but this stuff is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I used it for like three days before it caused acne in places i have never had pimples before. V unfortunate. 0/10.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Feb/28/2017

This is a thick concealer. It's great for covering bad acne but horrible for anything else. I would reccomend this if you have a massive spot you need to cover.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

May/10/2016

That was my first concealer and gave me a bad impression. The lipstick shape doesn't really help, since when I apply it I have to rub like crazy and still have a ghostly-like appearence. I found it very thick and not easy to modulate. Wasted money.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Apr/20/2016

It gets patchy and ashy after a while on my dry skin and my cousins oily skin. It's only $5. The maybelline fit me concealer and if you're acne prone and feel like maybelline breaks you out then the almay clear complexion concealer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18