2.9

price range

Reviews

from

21 days ago

As a man, I like to look my best at home and when I go out and covering certain blemishes is a must.. Not only acne but scars, scratches, sores, you know what I mean... Over the years I've been using many different brands until my latest one (Neutrogena oil-free Acne Correct & Cover) was no longer on the shelf. So I was introduced by the Pharmacist a NEW product called (RIMMEL Hide the Blemish Concealer). I started with the basic #001 then adapting darker shades as I was adapting them to my skin colour, and now my favorite one is called "Golden Beige #105".. WOW what a product. Not only does it cover up what I need but it has ingredients that if applied each day, has a healing benefit to my acne within a few weeks. Yes I would recommend this product to any person with any form of blemishes for healing and/or cover up. Here in Canada at our "Shoppers Drug Mart" it sells for about $8.00 a stick. A little pricey, but it lasts a long time and you only need a little to cover a lot up. Caution as it will melt in the sun BUT it applies well in the colder weather. I would rate RIMMEL Hide the Blemish Concealer a good 10 out of 10... Lets just hope this product doesn't disappear..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairGrey

3.0

a month ago

I've used this a few times. It's alright. The concealer is quite thick and pastey and has to be rubbed in quite fine to work, but it did cover some minor acne that I had. But it's easy to put too much on, so you have to even it out a little, this and the consistency is a bit thick at times, but other than that it is okay.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 months ago

this doesnt have the best reviews on here lol but i do actually like this concealer. although it defintiely isnt the highest coverage as its only light-medium coverage, it wears the best on me. i have two shades Ivory and Golden Beige, i use Ivory to conceal under my eyes and where i want a little extra coverage, its a good match for my skin tone but definitely isnt brightening. Golden Biege i use as a contour because its almost the perfect shade for me to use it like that as it isnt extremely dark as long as i dont go too heavy with it but one of the other shades will likely look a little better, although this shade still looks pretty good XD. its not drying under your eyes and its actually a little hydrating. doesnt define fine lines much at all and wears for a long time. i do recommend this if you dont want a full coverage concealer or if you want something to use as a contour.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

9 months ago

Product full of pore clogging ingredients, toxic parabens and non eco friendly products. Research the ingredients - it's disgusting! It's time we hold these cosmetic companies accountable!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

2 years ago

Honestly, i didnt enjoy using this product. I used the shade 103 Soft Honey and it was too dark yet the lighter shade were too lite. The product doesn't blend very well although the coverage was very good. Overall a 4/10.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

I had this way back when all I wore was concealer to hide some acne and I could not stand it. The formula felt greasy, the coverage was minimal, and it just made my acne look worse by caking up in dry spots and letting redness show through. I think I used about half the tube before I quit wearing makeup altogether for about a year and a half, then threw it out. I no longer use stick concealers and unless this suddenly gets magically reformulated to be Holy Grail worthy, I won't be wasting my money on it again.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

from

3 years ago

So this was one of the first concealers I ever got back in the day and It....it just does not do it for me. I got it to do what the name says, hide acne and blemishes....but it really just made them look caked with makeup. It hid the color of the blemish but you could see the mound of makeup there. It doesn't blend into the skin and it looks and feels heavy. It's a very visible concealer and MAYBE for young girls I would say it wouldn't be a horrible first concealer but if you're into makeup, don't waste your money.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

I love the idea of lipstick style concealers but they never work for me. This one is too greasy, it doesn't stay put and the coverage is shockingly light. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3 years ago

BROKE ME OUT and barely covers anything??? I have sensitive and dry skin, but this stuff is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I used it for like three days before it caused acne in places i have never had pimples before. V unfortunate. 0/10.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

This is a thick concealer. It's great for covering bad acne but horrible for anything else. I would reccomend this if you have a massive spot you need to cover.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral