Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 19-24
Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I find that with this perfume, you either love it or hate it. Despite numerous attempts to appreciate it, I must categorize myself in the latter category. Here's Why: It starts off a musky floral, like, as many have said, an expensive soap- which got my hopes up, but then takes on a note which is both bland and obnoxious at the same time( a strong mothball scent, if you will) . Maybe it's my skin's chemistry, but this did not work with me.

on 10/25/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is my favourite perfume of all time! I have 3 or 4 that I alternate between but this is definitely the nicest. Just for reference my others that I'm using at the moment are Chloe & Agent Provocateur so these are ovbiously the kind of scents I go for, I guess you would call them floral & musky?

Anyway, this bottle has lasted me ages, I haven't tried the pink one which I'm guessing is a stronger scent but this one is really lovely and the chunky bottle is really nice to use, love!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

a friend of mine has been wearing this for a few years and i love it on her so one day i tried it my self--and it smells great on me, too! i cant stop smelling myself! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
It IS a bit pricey but i really fel it is worth it. it makes me feel like a million bucks!
the bottle is pretty (EDT) and i just feel beautiful wearing it--like the mature nyc professional that I am! Oh, we're both in out mid-twenties--my friend who wears it, and myself.
It is feminine but not powdery, not too strong or old ladyish at all--very beautiful. nice staying power. i've gotten quite a few compliments form guys who've said "wow you smell nice" and the like.
other scents i like: chance by chanel and very irresistible by givenchy
this is NOT like other musk scents--try it yourself!