4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Shout out to whomever said SJP’s Lovely is a dupe for this- it is! I love this but stumbled across Lovely on sale at Kohl’s today and got a 3 piece gift set for like 38.00 I’m in heaven for 1/3 if the NR price !

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

1.0

8 months ago

Started out very strong with rose and lily of the valley scent. A half hour later it settled down to a powdery unoriginal musky scent which did not project...not worth it. The rose top notes were like a rose decaying and the lily of the valley only added to that affect. UGH. It was hard to continue wearing it, and on me: terrible!! If you like a rose scent I would recommend Tresor: light, and believable and lovely. (PS: I only like the true fragrance of real roses...) Thx. Not worth buying without trying a little sample first.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

9 months ago

Lovely scent! I remember smelling it 10 or so years ago and disliking it. But my taste has changed over the years and I came to love it. My faves include Hermès Twilly, Guerlain Ginger Piccante, Miss Dior EDP (2017 version), Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, Miu Miu EDP, new Bottega Veneta Illusione. I’m not a fan of sweet scents anymore, teenage years are long gone. This one is elegant, feminine, and not too sweet. Very classy and grown up. There’s a hint of orange too- you can smell it when first musky layer is gone. Lasts for a surprisingly long time. I would repurchase- it’s a fragrance that it’s hard to forget.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

a year ago

Musky, powdery and slightly floral. Not that feminine for my tastes. It has a certain sharpness to it and i prefer more creamy like perfumes. Also very low lasting power. Not bad though. Good for everyday i guess but not that worth it for that price

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

This is the liquid form of Egyptian musk oil. If you've smelled Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely then you have smelled Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT (black bottle). Some will join me in finding this fragrance incredibly sexy. Others will not be able to smell it due to being anosmic to musk. And others might find it to be a little too mature for their more gourmand or citrus fresh perfume tastes. I find this perfume to be suitable for all situations, occasions and seasons. It's not an aggressively strong or heavy fragrance but instead swirls around you leaving a pleasant scent trail wherever you go. It has an interesting light-as-air quality that truly is lovely. Although I love Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT, I would suggest trying before you buy because musk perfumes can be slightly polarizing.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Wow this is an absolutely gorgeous feminine fragrance. Super sexy and confident. Not cloying or over powering, can be worn during day or night. However as a previous reviewer mentioned, this fragrance doesn't last all that long

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

wonderful, wonderful smell! I love it so much! But there's a little problem...its doesn't last very long and I need to apply quite a lot of perfume so it can have a good projection.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

A fragrance for when you want to feel grown-up, sexy, and confident. Love, love, love this fragrance!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

3 years ago

Edit 3/10/18: I rebought this rollerball bcoz I lost it. It leaked in transit so I’m getting a replacement but 1/4 leaked out. Macys has awesome CS!! It’s a lovely scent, & I’m obsessing over NR scents! —- I blind bought this & SJP Lovely & they are similar very dry like lavender & like gin. Nothing like the more banal VS I normally wear. IIt is not sugary sweet. it is a musky, a Mature scent. White Floriental. Flows like white sparkling wine. very lavender & LOTV. French lavender bath salts. Very high strung. I'm intrigued. I got the purse size (rollerball)

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

This is a lovely perfume. I actually prefer the edt to the edp which I own as well. I find that this on first spray is sharp and strong but all of the sudden the white flowers come out. Gah it smells so good! Then on me it settles into a lovely soft powdery musk. I adore it and so does alot of people I come across. For some reason I find the edt lasts longer than some edp's' I own. The sillage is moderate and the longevity is there. The black bottle though is impossible to see what I use. I even put an industrial strength flashlight to it lol. But I still couldn't tell what I had left. I purchased this on a blind buy as I really enjoy white florals I think they are my favorite scent in a perfume. This when I start to get warm the fragrance projects more on me so on warmer days I will go lightly with this. I really love the whole For Her line and Narciso's use of musk. As a musk lover I'm very happy with this. I think those who enjoy white florals would like this but I say try before you buy if you can. For me I'm just lucky I love it as I thought I would like the edp more. It's a beautiful fragrance I can't say enough good things about it. :)

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool