Revlon C Absoutes - Reviving Cleanser

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/12/2003 12:08:00 PM

Pretty packaging but difficult to use as the product is runny and the flip top causes a mess. It felt "slimey" although it did clean fine. I did not like anything about it except the smell. The scrub was slightly better but I will not purchase again--luck for me I got them on clearance.

on 12/31/2002 11:53:00 AM

As the other reviewer noted, the bottle on this cleanser isn't the greatest. That said, this is a good product for the money. It's quite cheap and does a good job. This is a lightweight (non-greasy) cleanser with a faint citrusy smell. It does a good job of cleaning without totally stripping your face or leaving a nasty film behind. That's really all I need my cleanser to do, and this is a good basic one to have.

on 5/9/2002 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I rated this one pretty low for several reasons. First of all, I will say it's an okay cleanser. If that's all you're concerned with, you'd probably rate it higher. My complaint is that the bottle is awkwardly designed. It's a little too big to hold comfortably and the flip top causes messes. The face wash is runny and it's very easy to end up with more than you wanted. Just tipping the bottle a little bit has caused me to get way too much product and also, the flip top gets coated with the slimy face wash very easily. It's just not worth the inconvenience to me.

Popular Face Skincare Products