wet n wild 664B liner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have always been a lipliner fan. I have tons of different ones. When they came out with the new sheer liners(smashbox sheer)/ glaze liners(stila)/ cream shapers(clinique), i got even more excited. The newer formulas today are super soft. They make all other lipliners look dry in comparison. #664b is a light rosy pink color. very pretty. Retails for $1, great price, and is longer than most pencils. I wont repurchase since i like the softer formulas now but a great deal for drugstore price.

I love the color of this lipliner (like a light version of MAC Quartz). I had been looking for a light rosy pink that wasn't too plummy or brown, and this seems to be it. However, it is really hard and tugs at my lips. (I noticed that other reviewers said they didn't have this problem, so I wonder if I got an old one?) However, for the price ($.99!) I will live with it. I probably won't re-purchase it because the pencil is huge & surely I will have found a better one long before I run out of this one.

The color on this is really nice, reminds me of Mac Spice. Very nice neutral shade for lips, dirt cheap price. The pencil color does tend to break off if you sharpen to a sharp point, but a little waste on a product that was ..what a buck fifty is no biggie, plus it's long. I use this regularly. Great value, great color.

I love this color. It's the color I have always searched for. Supernatural yet gorgeous.

I'm so happy to have discovered this lipliner! It's a great replica of the Clinique Bamboo liner I love so much. The only downfall is it needs to be sharpened and the Clinique one doesn't. For the amount of money I save buying this instead, sharpening is really no big deal!

I had pretty much given up trying to find a lipliner that matched my lips. Even Wet 'n' Wild's 666 was too brown and too dark with all of my lipsticks and glosses. But 664B is what I've been looking for! It feels smooth going on, but does seem to 'clump' in spots. But for .99, and to finally have the right shade, I will definitely deal with it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect nude for those with cool colorings, it turns out a mauvey nude YLBB. My only complaint is it's really hard so it feels scratchy on your lips but on the other hand, that's what keeps your lipstick from running. And for that low price, you get the longest pencil ever which can probably last me forever!

A great neutral-pink color with a touch of frost. Ideal for pinky-nudes in the summer, and makes a great all-over-the-lip shade as well. Long-lasting, and very inexpensive. Not too drying either.

Popular Lip Liners