Hard Candy SoCal Bronzer

Hard Candy SoCal Bronzer

4.4

on 2/7/2010 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this bronzer at 5 Below and it was only $1!
But, it is really sparkly and orange ):
I had put this on the day after I got it and it went all over my shirt and on my iPod Ear Buds. It did not have good staying power.
But, oh well. It was only $1!!!

on 11/26/2009 10:32:00 AM

I love this bronzer! I have fair skin but with a slightly yellow undertone and this doesn't make me look so obviously faked out (which is hard for a Canadian girl...where would the sun come from?). I have lightened it up now that the weather is colder but I still get comments on how nice and freshly tanned I look. I would definitely buy this product again but will have to search for it now that Sephora doesn't have it anymore.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Smelsl good. Nothing to write home about. Iman's bronzer is better.

Ahh! Im obsessed with this bronzer! It is only 18 bucks and it is the perfect shade and shimmer! its mirror and packaging is perfect and its the perfect bronzer! Unfortunately, sephora does not have hard candy anymore and I was bribed into giving this my sister :(

on 12/13/2008 9:47:00 PM

I'm a fan of this bronzer. It looks quite natural on me (and I'm fair skinned). The best part about it is probably its size. I like that it's so big because I'm able to evenly distribute the bronzer on a brush with one quick sweep/dab into the product. It even smells nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not usually use this as a bronzer, but as a highlighter!! ;)
It does have some shimmer, so if used during the day it should be applied with a light touch.
At night, I apply it on the E3 pattern (swipe a powder brush from your temples into your cheek and then out again downwards the side of your face) and it makes my face look like I have the perfect glow... it makes light reflect beautifully in the places where it should. It looks GORGEOUS in pictures!!!
It is a huge compact which should last you a long long time... however, my powder broke inside my makeup bag (and its not like I tossed it around or anything) but I solved the problem with a little bit of alcohol... you just put a few drops on the powder spread the paste around, let it dry for a few hours and voila! as good as new :)
Anyways, I got mine from Sephora and I see the Hard Candy brand is not being offered there anymore sooo... if I ever need it again I guess I'll have to get it from hardcandy.com

on 10/15/2008 3:44:00 PM

If anyone ever ran out of this product it would be a miracle - you get SOO much in the huge compact. The color is very nice and I use it quite a bit. A little tricky to blend and I wish it were a tad more shimmery but all in all, a lovely bronzer that will last ages.

on 9/9/2008 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This bronzer is great! You only need a little bit and it looks like you just got done tanning. You get a ton for the price. Hard Candy was having a sale when I purchased this so I got it for half the price! WELL worth it. I don't think I'm going to run out of this for a long time but if I do I'll repurchase.

on 5/10/2008 2:18:00 AM

This bronzer is lovely! It has just a tiny amount of shimmer (if used sparingly you can get away with using it on the day) and the color is perfect! Not too orange, not too dark... I am light skinned and this looks gorgeous on me :)
It's a HUGE bronzer so it will last ages.. I've tried it on my legs but its not very noticeable. Its ok though because I LOVE this on my face! The first day I wore it I picked up my bf at school and he asked me if I had been walking in the sun because I looked kind of tanned! So if you use just a little bit it looks quite natural... make sure you use a great powder brush and swipe over the areas where the sun would naturally hit (cheeks, forehead, nose, chin).
Gorgeous powder!

on 3/18/2008 12:21:00 AM

I love this bronzer! i saw this first at sephora and was attracted by the packaging, its so huge and yet so cute for girls who love cali... and once i tried it on.... its looked and felt great too... just the right shimmer and bronze... this works wonderfully for girls who already have a natural tan al year round.. im just in luv with is product.. i tried NARS laguna and it didnt work for me cuz the shade was way too light... this product is so versatile if ur looking for bronzer u must try this!