no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

9 years ago

Although I love many of Weleda products and I like the smell of calendula,I didn't like at all this toothpaste.The other 3 members of my family didn't like it either.It does not foam at all and its taste is...bizzare.I also find it a bit pricey,at least for me.Won't buy it never again!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

11 years ago

Disgusting!!!! It tastes like black licorice and has a weird dust-like texture. It leaves my tongue white unless I make a very conscious effort to scrub it off. I do like the Weleda plant toothpaste, but this one is definitely horrid .. not sure how it has such great ratings so far, but it wasn't for me :(

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

12 years ago

Urgh! I love Weleda products but this is an exception! What's with the crumbly paste? Had to flush my mouth a million times to get all the remains out! Eeeek. I will resort to my trusty Kingfisher.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

15 years ago

Another one of my favourite choice.This one is great if you have sensitive teeth since many natural toothpastes use baking soda which can irritate gums. This one uses mild clay instead and is very gentle with a great taste that is reminiscent of the tooth gel for children, except the fennel (anise taste) is stronger and fresher.Also great for those who use homeopathic remedies since there is no mint in it.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairBlond

EyesGreen

16 years ago

I love this toothpaste so does my husband. I have been buying it for years. It has a great aniseedy taste which is actually fennel and the ingredients are all natural. The price is a little high for such a small tube but that should tell you how much I like it. You also don't get that rabid dog foaming at the mouth effect when using it. No sodium laureth anything!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age36-43