OPI Catherine the Grape

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
OPI Catherine the Grape
OPI Catherine the GrapeOPI Catherine the grapeCatherine the GrapeCatherine the GrapeCatherine the Grape

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Looking for a great classy purple with warm shimmer? This is it. Looks great and not trendy, too young, or passe. Love it! I always get so many compliments when I wear this color. Third to my french manicure and red nails, it's my fave. Took one lippie off because it's not my Holy Grail nail polish.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In the bottle this one doesn't really look that special - just another plum shade - but on the nails it really surprised me. A lovely rich dark purple/brown shade, which flashes gold and bronze.
I like this one very much and the application and wear were both absolutely excellent. It dried really fast and although mauve-y tones don't usually suit me at all I was pleasantly surprised with the richness of this and is definitely one I'll be returning to.

I fell in love with this colour as soon as I saw it & treated myself to it for Christmas. It certainly didn't disappoint on & received a great many compliments over the Christmas period. Like with other OPI polishes I own, it didn't disappoint in terms of durability & application. I'd definitely buy it again if I ever ran out - which is very unlikely given the generous bottle size and how well these products last if you look after them.

Popular Polishes