80%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

small edit: perfect for summer. I wish I could afford it more often. why the hell is it so expensive? granted it's not Lancome or high end, but it's almost high end pricing, ridiculous. it's great , buildable, absorbs oils, lasts so long, perfect for occasions and work days. comes with a great puff and mirror. works well with other products, fixes makeup, pricing is the only issue and longevity on oily areas, must build up really well. I got Maybelline fit me instead of this before sales started , it's not that I hate the fit me one, it just doesn't perform like this one. though this one doesn't always lasts on my nose [oily] most often, if layered well it can give a nice finish at least. update: it pans fast.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

2 years ago

I am 48 and have dry skin. There are many days I just wear sunscreen and mascara, but then have a last minute meeting or need to put on makeup on the go to look more polished. This is ideal! It makes my skin smooth and clear quickly, and evens out my skin without emphasizing fine lines. I don't wear it for evenings, but is the perfect on the go makeup!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

2.0

3 years ago

I don't get why this has such good ratings, it is not very good. The lightest shade porcelain is VERY red and too dark for my NW18 skin. It has very low coverage even for a powder foundation. It is very powdery and dry feeling. The only pluses is that it makes your skin look quite smooth and the package seem sturdy, but that doesn't mean much to me when the product is this bad.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is a great powder foundation if you are looking for a natural look for your oily skin. The only caveat is that the shade porcelain might not be light enough for those with very fair skin. Otherwise, highly recommended.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

i had this 2 times before and now i bought it again :very good price, beautiful and natural finish, good staying power , "yes" from my heart...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

4 years ago

This stuff keeps my oily t zone matte for at least 4 hours which I'm happy about. Normally other powders only keep me matte for 2 hours..... It's a little bit pricey for a drug store product. But I would repurchase it. The only thing is the sponge comes with is really poor quality :-/ it doesn't last long....

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

5 years ago

It is my staple product. I an NC 25-30 and I wear Golden (06) in summer and natural (03) in winter. It gives my skin a natural smooth look. It is not drying if you moisturize your skin well and it has spf 15. It doesn't settle into the pores. It doesnt't make your fine lines more visible. It just gives you a healthy mat look. It is an only product I use on my good skin days. I will definately continue repurchasing.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

Works just fine, it's alright.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Im on my 4th compact now. It did not give me breakouts. This does not oxidize on me but it fades with a little sweat. Good thing is that reapplying does not cake on my face. NC25 and I use this on 03 Natural. I put this on top of their CC cream and it makes my face look smoother. I would not recommend this for hiding blemishes bec coverage is light and tends to fade. The reason I keep buying this is that it makes me look like I am not wearing any makeup on.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0
from

6 years ago

For starters it should have more shades. Second, in Greece, where I live, it's too expensive for a drugstore brand. Third, I prefer a more natural finish but this product is so pigmented that my skin looks fake. It provides medium coverage but can be built up to full, although probably will look very heavy. But what really dissapointed me was that it fades away. It's supposed to be a compact powder but still it fades away. I touch my face a lot with my hands while I'm out, cause, you know, hair get in your way, your nose itches, and stuff like that, and every time I touch my face a little bit of product stays on my fingers, until, in the end, there's none left on my face. I can't say it's really bad but it's not excellent either.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium