Max Factor Facefinity Compact

Max Factor Facefinity Compact

mica, talc, titanium dioxide, dimethicone, octyl methoxycinnamate, silica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, nylon-12, methicone, cholesteryl stearate, dioctyl succinate, octyl hydroxystearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, aqua, tocopherol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 8/22/2017 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't get why this has such good ratings, it is not very good. The lightest shade porcelain is VERY red and too dark for my NW18 skin. It has very low coverage even for a powder foundation. It is very powdery and dry feeling. The only pluses is that it makes your skin look quite smooth and the package seem sturdy, but that doesn't mean much to me when the product is this bad.

on 6/29/2017 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great powder foundation if you are looking for a natural look for your oily skin. The only caveat is that the shade porcelain might not be light enough for those with very fair skin. Otherwise, highly recommended.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

A very lovely British MUA'er recommended this to me. I was initially hesitant to purchase this since I had to color match based on internet swatches and reviews (Max Factor isn't sold in the US). After a lot of research, I decided to purchase this (on Amazon) in the shade Porcelain. I am SO happy I did, because this shade is a spot on match for my NW13 skin. I usually apply this with an Ecotools Buffing Brush but the sponge that comes in the compact is actually quite nice to use as well. Either way, whether I apply this wet or dry, I end up with a beautiful satiny smooth medium coverage finish that lasts throughout the day. I'll definitely be buying this again.

on 7/16/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It is my staple product. I an NC 25-30 and I wear Golden (06) in summer and natural (03) in winter. It gives my skin a natural smooth look. It is not drying if you moisturize your skin well and it has spf 15. It doesn't settle into the pores. It doesnt't make your fine lines more visible. It just gives you a healthy mat look. It is an only product I use on my good skin days. I will definately continue repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i had this 2 times before and now i bought it again :very good price, beautiful and natural finish, good staying power , "yes" from my heart...

on 4/9/2016 10:54:00 AM

This stuff keeps my oily t zone matte for at least 4 hours which I'm happy about. Normally other powders only keep me matte for 2 hours..... It's a little bit pricey for a drug store product. But I would repurchase it. The only thing is the sponge comes with is really poor quality :-/ it doesn't last long....

on 10/25/2014 4:55:00 AM

Im on my 4th compact now. It did not give me breakouts. This does not oxidize on me but it fades with a little sweat. Good thing is that reapplying does not cake on my face. NC25 and I use this on 03 Natural. I put this on top of their CC cream and it makes my face look smoother. I would not recommend this for hiding blemishes bec coverage is light and tends to fade. The reason I keep buying this is that it makes me look like I am not wearing any makeup on.

on 6/22/2014 6:09:00 AM

For starters it should have more shades. Second, in Greece, where I live, it's too expensive for a drugstore brand. Third, I prefer a more natural finish but this product is so pigmented that my skin looks fake. It provides medium coverage but can be built up to full, although probably will look very heavy.
But what really dissapointed me was that it fades away. It's supposed to be a compact powder but still it fades away. I touch my face a lot with my hands while I'm out, cause, you know, hair get in your way, your nose itches, and stuff like that, and every time I touch my face a little bit of product stays on my fingers, until, in the end, there's none left on my face.
I can't say it's really bad but it's not excellent either.

on 6/1/2014 7:39:00 PM

I was looking for a foundation that would be very quick to apply on the days that l didn't have time to fix myself up, like going to playgroups or to the supermarket. I use este lauder double wear to work and l didn't want to spend that much on the other one. I found this on offer and it looked quite nice and easy to use, and when l tried it on l was amazed. Its fantastic to use on its own ( i just apply moisturiser and a bit of concealer if needed) as it has great buildable coverage, but it worked really well even over my foundation. It erased my pores and gave me silky skin all day. But l would advise to use a kabuki instead of the sponge provided, and also the colour choice is quite limited. But if you are lucky to get your colour right l think this is a must have foundation.

Works just fine, it's alright.