T. LeClerc Loose powder in Translucide

No Image

on 4/30/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this powder a lot. Generally, I stay away from loose powders because of the mess, but I heard such great things about this product. I have it in Medium and it goes well with my NC30 skin. It looks very lightweight on the skin and does a great job of keeping oil under control. However, that is short lived. The lasting power has not wowed me, but I do live in a humid climate, so it would probably work great for someone who isn't sweating too much just walking to their car lol. The product lasts forever because there is sooooo much of it. It hasn't upset my sensitive skin at all, which is always a giant plus. Great drugstore powder!

on 3/17/2008 12:02:00 PM

I love this powder!It's a nice pink that works well with my fair skin with pink undertones and looks even better on my m mom's light skin with warm\neutral undertones.
Smells good and it's easy to apply with a powder puff or a brush for lighter coverage. I used it over mosturized skin or over my mineral loose foundation and looks good.
The packaging is beautifull but not very practical, it's impossible to travel with this powder and you must get the travel or compact version for sure.
It's pretty expensive (36 euros in Italy) but contains a lot of powder.
No bad chemicals at all in the inci.

on 11/8/2005 10:38:00 PM

I have this in translucide. I am DISSAPOINTED with this product. I'm not sure how the other colors work but 15 minutes after applying this I turned into an uncontrollable grease ball! & it totally irritated my skin!!! My entire face is red and bumpy & still is the day after trying it, it looks like it burnt my face. WhatTheF!!!! MY FACE HAS NEVER LOOKED SO BAD AS IT DID WITH THIS POWDER ON!!! I'm just SHOCKED

on 2/20/2004 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love and only wear translucent powders, and since T. LeCerc is loved by all the stars I decided to give it a shot. Boy, was I disappointed by this powder. First, it is NOT translucent! Even though I have fair skin, this showed up very ashy on me. The texture wasn't that great either. Overall, I don't know what all the hype is, but all I know is that this is not "all that". Try Laura Mercier's translucent powder, Bare Escentual's Mineral Veil, or Shu Umura's.

on 1/27/2003 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A must have item! I love this loose powder. It's so fine and gentle on my face. Provides very high coverage. Doesn't clog pore and does control oil sebum to a certain degree. No visible pore after application. The only draw back is the packaging. Easily spill so you need to handle it with care. Knock the top lid gentlely with your fingers so that the powder doesn't stay attached to the lid and cause a spillage after opening.

on 10/31/2002 7:51:00 AM

Wonderful powder for oily skin!! I have very oily skin, and I would always return to my usual "oil slick" within half an hour w/ every powder I used, except this one! It really has great staying power. This has become one of my makeup essentials!

on 7/18/2002 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous, out of this world silky finish. My only complaint is the utterly idiotic packaging. The first time I opened the tin, a big chunk of powder fell out and flew everywhere as there was no inner lid to keep the powder in. Also, it's quite difficult using a powder brush to pick up the right amount of powder without, again, getting the powder flying everywhere when you tap the brush on the rim to shake off the excess. This is because the container is quite small. If not for the lovely texture of the powder, I would not buy this again.