Everyday Minerals Scented Candles

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is a really nice neutral/nude...has shimmer not glitter, as it is a pearl. Can get orangey if applied to heavy but comes out nicely as a daytime base or as a general eye brightener when applied as directed. I also use it to even out my eyelid tone ~ looks great by itself. Still on my search for the perfect nude eye color, but this one is close. Will repurchase - great price.

When I first saw the swatch on the EM Website, I thought this might be a little too bright and peachy for me to want to wear everyday. However, I decided to take a chance and bought a full size of it in my Everything Kit. I'm so glad I did!
This color is a gorgeous light apricot shade that makes a great highlighter and base shade for me. It has a pearl finish so there is a little bit of shimmer. It pairs up wonderfully with my brown/taupe shades like Comfy, Oasis, In The Garden, & Exhale. I like it better than the lighter shadows in my Wet 'n' Wild Sand Castle palette if that tells you anything! So if you are a neutral eyeshadow lover, I give a huge recommendation to get this color! One of my new favorites!!! continued >>