KORRES Natural Products Fig Shower Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
KORRES Natural Products Fig Shower Gel

4.3

on 3/12/2012 3:21:00 PM

The smell of this shower gel is great, its not too fruity but leaves the shower smelling lovely, shame that the scent doesn't stay on the skin. It lathers very well and didn't dry out my skin at all. A great product if you like the smell of figs!

on 7/10/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok, firstly, if you prefer your figs tempered with vanilla or softened by amber then this is not the product for you. This is hardcore fig and nothing but. In fact, the smell is so encompassingly fig that its almost as if you're showering by rubbing a half cut fig over your body- yes, it really is a very fig shower gel and I adore it. The smell is beautiful- very fresh and sharp and it lingers in the bathroom and on your skin afterwards which I have never had with a scented shower gel before. Usually, with most scented shower gels, you get a whiff of whatever it is when you first lather it on and then it dissappears immediately, a very weak synthetic scent. This, however, is on a whole different level and I can smell its delightful fragrance on my skin even after a long hot shower and alot of rinsing. I am not a bog fan of Korres generally as I always thought they were a bit overrated but this really is a beautiful product and a must for fig fans such as myself.

on 1/6/2008 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I like this shower gel and I do enjoy its smell. It it not a "green" fig smell (like most of the fig-based perfumes have) but rather a "red" ripe figs smell (if you've ever eaten ripe figs during a trip to southern Europe you should know what I mean) - in other words it smells mostly like the pulp/insides of a ripe fig - sweet but not overly so. Anyway, it's a great shower gel and if you combine it with the Fig Body Milk you can make its sweet smell last longer.

Popular Gels/Soaps