4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I was a little disappointed when i tried this product for the first time because i was expecting a miracle after reading all the reviews. It is a good conditioner though, and after a few weeks of use my hair was amazingly soft!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium

7 years ago

I get all Redken products free to try because my mum is a hairdresser, This is the only brand i can say that all of the products are amazing. Dosent matter which one you use they are all the same amazing! I could live only with using Redken products. ALL SOFT is particularly a favourite especially for dry hair and winters environmental damage.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

For once you can believe the label. It really does make my hair soft and healthy feeling. As others have mentioned, it won't feel slippy when you rinse. But it feels very conditioned as you hair dries, without turning greasy in a day or two. Now that I'm getting old as a hen, I can't do the whole do my hair thing everyday. I find that if I use this, and don't glop on a bunch of other product my hair looks and feels very healthy. A bit pricy, but overall a good value. My local CVS carries it.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Love this! As soon as I put it in my hair it completely detangles it and leaves it so soft and shiny. I use it both as a conditioner and treatment and it's absolutely lovely. It's a bit expensive here in NZ but you get such a big container that it lasts for ages. Good packaging means it's easy to get the last bit out. My favourite treatment!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

3.0
from

7 years ago

Good hair mask. Smells nice, conditions and detangles well but in my opinion it is not worth the money you pay for it. Save your $$ as there are lot of cheaper products out there that work just as well as this mask for much less.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

One of my absolute favorite conditioners ever. I have been using this for years and always end up coming back to it. My hair is very long, thick, and gets dry easily. The heavy cream works like a dream at making it look and feel conditioned, less damaged, without making it feel heavy. silicone filmy, or leaving a crazy residue. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

7 years ago

This is my favorite conditioner, it smells amazing and makes my dry color treated hair so soft. If you have long hair and tend to use a lot of conditioner like I do, the bottle doesn't last very long. The only thing that could make this better is if it was cheaper and came in a bigger bottle.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

7 years ago

As I've mentioned ad nauseum in several of my recent reviews for hair care products, hot yoga (or, more rightly, the need for more frequent flat ironing) is playing havoc with my hair. I purchased All Soft Heavy Cream Conditioner (they call it a "mask") about a month ago and try to make a point of using it once a week. What a good product - it is rich and moisturizing and really seems to put back into my hair what all the steamy heat of yoga and the more frequent flat-ironing are taking out. It seems to restore softness and shine. I even use a small amount of this on the ends of my hair after it is dry - rub a bit into my palms like you would a hair dressing, and smooth it just onto the bottom inch or 2 of my hair. I can see that this product might not be a great choice for someone with fine, limp or thin hair but for my thick, coarse hair, it's a wonderful product to use. I think this is going to become a "HG" hair care product for me.

About reviewer (1495 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

I've tried it all!!! Morroccan Oil, Kerastase, Joico... And this is by far, my favourite, absolute LOVE!! I have extremely damaged hair, from flat iron and curling iron over use! This mask make my hair incredibly soft, my hair feels like silk, super moisturizing! Great price!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

8 years ago

This product works wonders on my dry, curly hair. The texture of the conditioner is nice and rich, and the scent is quite neutral. This conditioner gives nice, bouncy, soft curls without any greasy effect. However, the product is ridiculously expensive in Finland, so I have to purchase this online.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24