KMS Silker Leave-In Treatment

No Image

3.8

on 4/16/2002 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This product is supposed detangle and condition the hair. But, for some reason it didn't do anything for my hair. The smell also kind of got on my nerves. I think I will stick to my Sebastian No. 9 or Redken Anti-Snap.

i don't think this did much for my hair! but then again there wasn't anything i really expected from this silker leave in treatment...it just looked so cute...i had to try it! hahaha i spray it on the ends of my damp hair before i blow dry! it stops my hair from becoming TOO frizzy! it's not bad! but i'm not sure it makes that big a difference on my hair, whether i use it or not

Wow! I started using this product when I was about 9 or 10 and love it! I love how soft, shiny, and smooth it makes my hair. Also, the scent is great! I definitely recommend it! :)

on 5/19/2003 4:21:00 PM

I love leave-in conditioners and this is one of the best. Another good product from KMS!

This is a good average leave-in conditioner. I dislike the smell: they claim it's cherry almond, but it just smells like cherry cough syrup (which I loathe). The smell fades once you spray it in your hair, though. I didn't notice any real difference with this in my hair, except that it was a wee bit softer. But there was no difference in shine or strength. It doesn't weigh your hair down, either. It was about $10 for 8.5 oz, so not bad, but I do seem to be going through it quickly. I'd say it's similar to Infusium 23, which I dislike (b/c it didn't do a thing to my hair), but, like I said, I think my hair's a bit softer, so 3 lippies it is!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good leave-in. It has all the good ingredients like panthenol and silk amino acids. Nothing extraordinary about this tough.

on 11/11/2003 4:36:00 PM

This product helps to keep my hair conditioned in the winter especially I find that I don't have as many flyaways.

on 6/2/2004 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like this leave-in when combined with KMS Turnstyle Revival Creme and another one of my favorite leave-in's Rusk Smoother. It's light, so I have to use another one with it when I blow dry. However, when I just leave my hair to airdry, I prefer to just have this in it.

This treatment did nothing for my hair. I had to use A LOT in order to see any results at all - it seems to contain a higher proportion of water than other leave-ins. My HG leave-in is still Back to Basics Sunflower spray.

on 4/5/2005 2:58:00 AM

I used for about a week at my sisterís place when I holidayed with her recently. I donít like the smell but it does fade quickly once sprayed into the hair. Because itís a spray on itís not as rich as say Redken All Soft Soft Ends (which is a cream) and therefore I donít think it was as hydrating for my hair. It didnít seem to control flyaways or frizz. I didnít have high expectations as I havenít been impressed with KMS products Iíve tried in the past. Iíd probably have to use this for longer to fully assess it but I would definitely say that the Redken, which is my regular leave-in, is superior to this. I wouldnít purchase.