L'Oreal Paris StudioLine Downright Smooth Super Smoothing Spray

No Image

4.7

on 10/31/2010 12:18:00 AM

Great stuff.. I use this right after I take a bath and it sure is a great detangler. Before I would often loose a lot of hair when combing after I washed my hair, but with this product it's so easy to comb and style my hair. It does control my frizz too! Love it, love it!

on 10/7/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is my go-to product for frizz free hair. I have been using this for the past 5 years, and it has always come through for me. Just to give you an idea, my hair is thick, can randomly be wavy, and is prone to frizz. And for 5 years it has been coming through for me.

After I wash my hair I simply spray this in while it is damp, and whether I blow or air dry, it calms down the frizz, and my hair is oh so silky to the touch. No joke.

What I also love about this product is that it doesn't weigh your hair down, and it doesn't leave a sticky residue like other smoothing serums.

Word of caution: Watch out when spraying this on your hair...it can leave bathroom/hardwood floors SUPER slippery, and it is very hard to remove.

The verdict? Just buy this already. Seriously.

on 7/22/2009 12:24:00 PM

I bought this years ago and forgot about it. In that time I used a lot of salon brand sprays and serums to battle frizz on my fine damaged hair until I found this in the back of my drawer and gave it a second try.
This spray is AWESOME -- almost nothing beats it as a frizz fighter -- maybe only CHI keratin Mist.
I highly recommend this cheap product -- it is very effective!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is an amazing, ultra lightweight styling product that effectively detangles my hair and keeps it frizz free all day--without weighing it down in the least. That is a major feat, because usually frizz control goes hand in hand with hair that looks and feels absolutely greasy. What's amazing is that you only need a few spritzes of product to do the job, which makes this product a really great value. I love it and recommend it or anyone with fine to regular hair thickness.

on 11/30/2008 8:51:00 PM

i love this product. i love it because it elimates my frizz and makes it so shiney and smooth. i use in in my damp hair then blow dry. i love the smell and the packaging. i use it as a daily product. i LOVE this

on 3/7/2008 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this to help contain my crazy frizz.

All I can say is wow, it truly did work for only $4. I sprayed it on after blow drying and it eliminated all the leftover frizz with ease. It smells great too.

But the nozzle was a little funky and sprayed it out sort of weird, but it's not that big of a deal.

This also helped get rid of tangles. This bottle has lasted me a long time!

With love,

K

on 2/12/2008 7:33:00 PM

I hate to break the stellar reviews here, well I guess 4 lippies isn't so bad, but I was not that impressed with this product. I notice that the third ingredient is stearyl alcohol which can be very drying, though this is supposed to add shine for a sleek look. My hair did respond well as far as the straightening issue, but it did feel drier than usual, not a good sign. I had to add a drop of John Frida's smoothing heat activated serum and that is what brought out the shine. Not a bad product, but not what I was expecting after reading the hot reviews. Still searching for that perfect smoothing product that will really make my hair feel soft and smooth as well as straight.

Bought this at my local drugstore after reading the reviewsfor $5. My hair used to be straight & soft. But now after pregnancy its wavy & dry & a bit frizzy. I miss my straight hair & so now I blow dry it after a wash & if I have time straighten it with a straighter. So far I was using the suave anti frizz cream, though it did a good job my hair did not feel soft or shiny. This product is very easy to use, plus you can use a bit more & it will not make the hair sticky or flat so its pretty much error proof. After blow drying my hair did feel soft & silky & looked better than when I use the suave but it was still a bit frizzy & my hair is not that frizzy to begin with. I still had to use the anti frizz cream calm the frizz. (have a smple of the fekkai glossing cream & used that) Hair does not look dry though, just healthy. The smell is not bad too & does not linger in the hair. I will keep using it till I find something better.

on 6/28/2007 9:33:00 PM

I am totally shocked. I never thought I would find my HG hair smoothing product at my neighborhood supermarket for a mere $4. My naturally curly, fine, thick hair tends to frizz, even here in the Las Vegas desert; I have tried many serums, sprays, gels, and pomades to tame my unruly locks. I spritzed on this product, let my hair air-dry as usual, and nearly fell over when I caught sight of my soft, smooth, shining waves. Congratulations to L'oreal and their genius cosmetic chemists!

While waiting for my Matrix Instacure to come in the mail, I bought Pantene's new liquid leave-in daily renewal treatment. I was very disappointed as I always am with their products (just never again Pantene!), After that I picked this up on a whim. Wow! I love the way it sprays evenly and I noticed a big difference in my hair immediately. My hair is so shiny and smooth since I've been using this. I really feel like it fills in the porous spots on my hair, making my hair seem fuller and glossy! I think this contends with Instacure for HG, especially the price, only 4 bucks!! Love this stuff!!!!!!!!

Popular Styling Products