theBalm Cosmetics Blush - Hot Mama

theBalm Cosmetics Blush - Hot Mama
Blush - Hot MamaBlush - Hot MamaBlush - Hot Mamathebalm hot mama

4.5

(from product packaging; note that the ingredients listed by some online sellers are different)--Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Isoeicosane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May contain [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)]

on 8/11/2018 8:03:00 PM

This looks very natural on me i am nc20 c1 to c2 neutral asian light skin. The shimmers in here arent obnoxious as it looks in the pan. This is a healthy flush coral that isnt clown like. Its a great summer spring time color. It looks better than nars orgasm and deep thoart. It blends beautifully, better than nars for sure. I reach for this for a natural flushed cheeks in the sun look. I just wish the packaging was better and not paper lol i have the mini and when i run out i dont think i will not repurchase because i dont like the gold sheen with the pink, i feel this combo a bit odd. I rather have a matte blush i can add highlight to. I only have 3 blushes in my collection because i am very picky when it comes to blushers. And this is def my top 3 other than my mac warm soul and nars exhibit a. I do not like pinky blushers soooo hot mama is as pink as id go. i consider this as my fav pink tone blush but i reach for warm soul a lot more.

on 3/2/2018 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is one of my everyday used blushes. This is my no think blush, I will use it to work and on nights out. This is what I wish NARS Orgasm was. It has a gold sheen that I love, not to glitter but a nice sheen highlight that I appreciate I don't really like highlighters on my oily skin. It is long lasting and can be sheered out or with a slightly heavier application can really intensify the gold sheen. It is my only not matte blush that I love.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this blush! It is the perfect colour for my skin tone, isn't overly pigmented but buildable and has some serious longevity. I am always impressed with products from TheBalm, and this is no exception. I use this almost daily and sometimes layer my peach blush from Ofra over it to give me an even glowier look.

on 7/31/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Probably my fav of the 'Nars-Orgasm' dupes. The base colour leans peachy-pink with a warm golden sheen. Powder is finely milled, blends easily. Great summer colour, the only downfall seems to fade through the day needing reapplication. Cardboard casing typical of The Balm products, comes with a mirror, is light weight, compact and great for travel. Also works great as a highlight topper for matte blushes of similar colour. Love it! Strongly recommend.

on 5/27/2017 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have the teeny tiny pot of this from In the Balm of Your Hand palette that I got for Christmas 2015, and I'm nowhere close to hitting pan despite using it daily. I've found myself reaching for this consistently for the past few months despite having a loooot of blush. This is what I wanted NARS Orgasm to be, but this is without the super chunky glitter (although I'm not against layering NARS on top of this blush for an extra glow) So gorgeous when swatched and lasting power is pretty decent! I love theBalm products and this one is easily at the top of the list.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG blush!!! This is the most perfect blush I've ever used. You don't even have to wear a highlighter when you're wearing this blush. It is the perfect all day blush. If I want to be more fancy for a date, I simply brush on NARS orgasm blush over-top and I am set. This blush seriously lasts you foreeeever! Totally worth the price :) The staying power is incredible as well, lasts all day and doesn't break you out. If you don't have this blush, I suggest you ruuuun, not walk to get it ;)

theBalm blushes are just the best quality blushes on the market in my opinion. Especially this peachy-golden shade, it just looks so beautiful on the skin, would absolutely recommend!

on 3/20/2017 9:14:00 AM

I have been using this for a few years now. It looks so natural on my skin. Not dark peachy like a bronzer or not too pinky but all naturally warm and healthy looking cheeks with a hint of shimmer. But very little and natural ( not shining or sparkling fakely ) Good love it.. If I just don't get bored and need a change, I will keep getting this :) I love looking natural.

on 2/26/2017 1:19:00 AM

I love when blush actually looks like blush...shocking right? In all seriousness, some blushes just look like color on your face, which is fine, as these days we expect and revel in all kinds of crazy colors on a persons face, which is great, but this blush is more than that. It's such an accurate and clever color compounding that it looks more like you're actually blushing, and really enhances the natural glow of cheeks. It's not too glittery, but has a perfect amount of glow, and is just the perfect pink color. The only reason I say no to buying this is the fact that it is rather pricey, worth it, but it will be a long long time before I need to buy another one, as this product size is decent!

I am also in love with theBalm packaging, love the foxy ladies on front, and I LOVE the magnetic casing of the samples and full size products. They just feel so unique, and I love using them and carrying them around with me, so they always end up in my to-go makeup clutch.

I love this blush. To start, the color is great not too glitter. It blends well and the color soft. The blush inside was strong not cracked even though I bring it for travelling and sometimes accidentally fell.

The packaging is nice, included with mirror inside so it can be used at anytime. The packaging might be carton based and it has magnet.

Popular Blush Products