no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

I love this product! This cleanser is just like Lancome's, but about half the price. I've been using it for about 15 years. Very gentle, noncomedogenic, all natural. I've been doing the entire skincare line for years and always get comments about my skin. Highly recommended!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Sep/09/2012

I can't believe I never reviewed this. I've used it on and off for probably 10 years,I found out about Denise's products on this site. I really love the cleanser, since I've started using it again, I've noticed the flakies on my face have gone away. It's a thin cleanser, takes only a small amount to cleanse, has a slight foaming action and removes all my makeup. It …Read more

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jul/06/2010

This stuff is great. Gets all the makeup off and is extremely gentle. It is not quite moisturizing enough, although I'm sure that Denise could tweak it for me. As the others have said, customer service is second to none!

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromrjez

Apr/27/2006

I've been using Dream products off/on for over 5 years. I first stumbled on this from another beauty board but didn't realize there was a product review section here. The Face Dream Cleanser is my favorite product out of the entire line. I love how mild it is. It doesn't strip my face yet removes makeup. I am a product whore but after trying super premium lines like Arconna, Kate …Read more

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Feb/12/2006

I love her other products, but this one slightly irritated my skin. *Update* I contacted Denise and let her know that this was slightly irriating and drying, so she made a creamier formula for me, and I had her add a scent (creamsicle), and now it's better, but it's not really for me.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Mar/05/2004

I love the cleanser for my combo skin. I order it in the creamsicle and just ordered a new one in raspberry and one in peppermint (to wake me up in the morning) and I have been extremely happy with them. It is a very gentle cleanser and I have very sensitive eyes and it does not sting at all and my skin looks fresh and my pores look smaller after cleansing. I highly recommend this and the price …Read more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0
fromLuxeD

Jun/04/2003

I love the Eye Dream and Face Lotion, but I found this to be *slightly* irritating when my rosacea is acting up. I had it made unscented so maybe it was the witch hazel. It's a nice cleanser when my rosacea isn't acting up.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

Apr/29/2003

I've only used this once(last night), but I loved it so much that I couldn't wait to review it :)

It lathered up nicely and felt very luxurious(I know that sounds corny, lol), and left my skin feeling very soft.

This may be my HG cleanser!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

fromMayM

Oct/06/2002

Love this cleanser ! Mild enough that it doesn't dry me out or give me that tight feeling after using it, yet it takes make-up and dirt off easily ! LOVE IT !

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromshree

Sep/22/2002

Pls read my swap notes as I've done a comparison btwn this and that of the PC cleanser.:)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29