Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara

Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara
Diorshow BLACK OUT mascaraslytherin' diorshow blackoutDiorshow Black Out MascaraDiorshow Black Out Mascara

3.5

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydroxyethyl-Cellulose, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Di Sulfonate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. /- May Contain: Mica, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara ....makes my eyes bigger and lasts longer.

on 5/10/2016 5:14:00 AM

I have been using this mascara for years. I like the volume it provides however I use the chanel volume de to separate the lashes. I have not come across one mascara that does provide both length, separation and volume. But both put together gives me the fake eyelash look, which I love

on 4/20/2016 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite mascara at present is Le Volume de Chanel (in case you also like LVdC and understand my preferences). This mascara is extremely black, which I love. However, it is extremely wet and messy. I made an enormous mess with this - like a five-year-old child frosting cupcakes with black frosting. A serious mess. I do like Diorshow but this is absolutely nothing like it. It's challenging to explain how messy this was for me. After trying it twice, I returned it. It's the first mascara I ever returned.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this mascara. The brush is a bit too big though. I have short and fine lashes and this really gives me a falsie look. Have repurchased several times, currently my HG until I find an even better one. Gonna try Shiseido next.

on 2/19/2016 5:03:00 AM

I absolutely love this mascara , people are saying that it gets too clumpy with a few coats , but I always use it as my second coat , I use lorel paris for first coat to lengthen then this dior blackout for second coat , it is perfect that way , try it you will love it ,, been using for 3 years now

I wanted to really like this mascara.
Pros:
really, really black
nice thick plush wand
formula isn't too wet or dry
doesn't clump lashes
beautiful packaging

Cons:
the biggest con that made me return this mascara:
it smudges EVERYWHERE. I don't have oily skin or oily eyelids and this mascara just smudges all over my eyes and under them. I'm thinking its because the mascara contains kohl, which has a tendency to smudge like crazy.
I have not tried the waterproof version, but i think that it might be better than the regular version.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love Dior products, but this is a dissapointment, as it gives me "panda eyes", and falls in bits .

on 11/21/2015 8:19:00 PM

This is the darkest black mascara I've ever come across. It's a very wet formula with an oversized brush. I've gone thru one tube and it was well worth the high price. I completely love it. I have very light colored, shorter lashes that don't show up without the help of mascara. I can put on one coat of this and walk out the door. Eyeliner not needed. My lashes look so much longer, but more shiny and natural than Maybelline Falsies.

Diorshow Blackout is weirdly enough very black mascara... But seriously, nothing special. The formula is too wet for my taste, smudged while applying and sometimes even hours after. Even though it's definitely not waterproof it was really hard to get it off. Not worth the splurge.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i just realized i put the review under the wrong product...should have been under the normal diorshow mascara (the review underneath this one).

Popular Mascaras