Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara

Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara
Diorshow BLACK OUT mascaraslytherin' diorshow blackoutDiorshow Black Out MascaraDiorshow Black Out Mascara

3.5

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydroxyethyl-Cellulose, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Di Sulfonate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. /- May Contain: Mica, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do have to admit that I love the packaging, it is very sleek. The product itself looks amazing, but it flakes on me and about three to four hours into wearing it, I look like I have raccoon eyes. It is embarrassing to walk around not knowing that your mascara has fallen off your lashes. Since I still have it, I use it, but on top of cheaper mascaras to give them volume and when I do that, it does not flake off, but that is not a good enough reason for me to purchase so I can use on top of another mascara. For it's price, it needs to wow on its own and it does not do that.

on 5/26/2017 6:51:00 PM

A great mascara that gives volume and a true deep black colour. Great thick brush head for volume and no clumping or issues with formulation. Dries quickly and seemed to condition my lashes. I alternate use between this and Chanel Le Volume which is really superb. But Chanel aside, this is definitely above market and I recommend.

on 5/18/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is an excellent mascara. Love the formulation- wet creamy and glides on each lash beautifully. End result-thick bold black lashes, nicely separated. No real clumping. Love this mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara ....makes my eyes bigger and lasts longer.

on 5/10/2016 5:14:00 AM

I have been using this mascara for years. I like the volume it provides however I use the chanel volume de to separate the lashes. I have not come across one mascara that does provide both length, separation and volume. But both put together gives me the fake eyelash look, which I love

on 4/20/2016 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite mascara at present is Le Volume de Chanel (in case you also like LVdC and understand my preferences). This mascara is extremely black, which I love. However, it is extremely wet and messy. I made an enormous mess with this - like a five-year-old child frosting cupcakes with black frosting. A serious mess. I do like Diorshow but this is absolutely nothing like it. It's challenging to explain how messy this was for me. After trying it twice, I returned it. It's the first mascara I ever returned.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this mascara. The brush is a bit too big though. I have short and fine lashes and this really gives me a falsie look. Have repurchased several times, currently my HG until I find an even better one. Gonna try Shiseido next.

on 2/19/2016 5:03:00 AM

I absolutely love this mascara , people are saying that it gets too clumpy with a few coats , but I always use it as my second coat , I use lorel paris for first coat to lengthen then this dior blackout for second coat , it is perfect that way , try it you will love it ,, been using for 3 years now

I wanted to really like this mascara.
Pros:
really, really black
nice thick plush wand
formula isn't too wet or dry
doesn't clump lashes
beautiful packaging

Cons:
the biggest con that made me return this mascara:
it smudges EVERYWHERE. I don't have oily skin or oily eyelids and this mascara just smudges all over my eyes and under them. I'm thinking its because the mascara contains kohl, which has a tendency to smudge like crazy.
I have not tried the waterproof version, but i think that it might be better than the regular version.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love Dior products, but this is a dissapointment, as it gives me "panda eyes", and falls in bits .