Sue Devitt Microaquatic Pro-Marine Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30

2.3

on 2/6/2010 2:08:00 PM

GREASEBALL

on 10/29/2009 3:44:00 AM

Ok this product is great if you have good skin already, however if you need more coverage this is definitely not something you should spend your money on. I have sensitive skin thats prone to breakouts, so in that case its very good that it does not cause any irritations. The reall reason i bought this make up is because i saw my friend one day and she looked so fresh her skin was "glowing" and asked her what she was using and she told me it was this. So all in all if i did not have blemishes and scars on my face from previous acne i would definelty use this product.

on 2/1/2007 12:05:00 PM

I've really liked this product. I've been using it for a week (along with the luminizing finish by Sue Devitt) and I've had a ton of compliments on my skin. I have dry skin, and I don't use a ton, so I'm not sure it would work that great as a heavy foundation if you were looking for major coverage, but overall I like it. The girl at the counter told me to put a little powder over it to set it, and then to spray on the luminizing finish, which I do, and it's worked out great. My only complaints are with the packaging, I'm not a big fan of the packaging, and I'm not real thrilled with how much you get for your money, but I will purchase again, even if I don't use it every day.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was really disappointed with this because I really like other Sue Devitt products, like her Eye Intensifier, etc. This has a very heavy consistency and it dries to matte finish, but it LOOKS and feels like makeup and the colors are not diverse enough for women of different shades to have a real choice. This did not even work as a moisturizer it actually made my dry patches drier! I rarely return items to Sephora, but this one I returned within a week of purchase.