e.l.f. Cosmetics Custom Eyes - Ivory

Price: $

on 4/24/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't give me much of a punch to highlight under my brows/inner tear duct with. It works better when I apply it with a wet brush. Yes you could use it for a subtle highlight as the silver shimmers are quite minute and disperse as a sheen rather than glitter. But I have my WnW Reserve your cabana and even E.L.F's very own Luminance (dupe for MAC CCB in pearl) and E.L.F. shimmer palette in sheer sunrise (that have 4 highlight shades) for that purpose. Nonetheless I'll use it up as it conveniently fits in my ELF custom compact so is more portable then the other options, but the rest perform better as highlights so I doubt I'd repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect ivory shimmery white colour.
It is so multipurpose and it is great quality for the price
It is pigmented and stays on all day
It is a stark shimmery white colour that can be used for a base colour/highlight
Will re-purchase and it is a great bargain

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a pearly white eye shadow. I use it often for my brow bone highlight. It's not overly shimmery, which I really like. The shadow itself is very soft and easy to blend. Overall, Ivory is a good standard color to have in a palette.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

pretty shimmery pearl color and super great price. lasts ok. the 5 was for the compact that you buy to put it in :)

on 11/26/2007 12:07:00 AM

I love this color cause it is soo easy to mix with other colors. I also use this as a base for when I do the smokey eye.

on 5/2/2007 4:02:00 PM

This is great as an eyeliner, to brighten and widen the eye. Who needs a separate eye brightener when you can carry this around in the little palette? Now if they'd just make an 8-pan palette so I can carry everything I need to do a complete make-up...