4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

This is a finishing smoothing creme to use after heat styling; blowdrying, flat ironing, curling. It makes hair glossy and soft, tames frizz and fly-aways. It has no ability to set hair like a hairspray or gel, but keeps it moveable and alive. It will relax big curls a little and make frizzy natural curls more defined and tidy. When I had a short bob haircut I would use this after flat ironing and it would make my hair like a shiny sleek helmet (in the most stylish sense). It also smells divine which is one of the reasons I keep purchasing this over similar products. I'm not too fond of the pump packaging, because I find that too much product comes out with one pump, so I have to stop halfways in order to not get too much product. The bulky lid annoys me as I travel a lot and I want as little waste of space in my hand luggage as possible. I have no idea how many times I've repurchased over the years, but I've used it for 7 years and will keep repurchasing.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair

EyesGray

2 years ago

I have fine, straight, shoulder length hair, and I use a finishing cream as a final step to smooth and minimize flyaways before hair spray. I have found that a lot of creams are too heavy for my fine hair, leaving me with a greasy, weighed-down look. The ones I like best (OUAI, Perfect Hair Day) cost more than I want to spend. I found this at TJ Maxx for $9.99 and it is pretty good! Definitely a good value for the price. I will check out more items from this brand.

About reviewer (172 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I like this and it's better for my 3b curls than almost anything else but I prefer Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock over this. They're very similar but I get a little more control from the Curls Rock. They both give me definition without crunchiness. This does have a fun, creamy citrus smell.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

2.0

2 years ago

I have fine, wavy, highlighted hair. I have been looking for something to apply to non wet hair, (after I blow dry/flat iron it.) After party was suggested to me and I tried it. It didn't work. I applied a bit to my ends which looked smoothed out, but looked frizzy again a short time later. Also If I apply too much, it moistens my hair and I have to style it all over again.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

It leaves your hair super silky with just a little size of product, like a pea. So, It lasts a lot. The smell is amazing,very sweet. After Party is the best cream I've ever used. I highly recommend this one. It gives you a very pleasant sensation every time you touch your hair. I love it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I had this used in my hair at the hair place and it smells so good and the scent lasts long and made my hair soft and made the curls lay down and I even straighten my hair once I got home and it still smelt like that and instead of soft it felt silky it was amazing

About reviewer (76 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I have been using this product for over three years. It is great at handling frizz in humidity, static in the winter, or just giving dry dull hair a shiny healthy look. I tend to use this after straightening. The smell is probably my favorite part. Leaves your hair so soft. A little product goes a long way. I wish it was a bit cheaper though. $20 for one bottle seems a little much to me

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I like this. I don't love it though. It does a nice job smoothing hair without looking greasy or weighed down, however it has no lasting power. I wouldn't bother buying again I would rather use an oil instead.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Smells amazing and helps with my daughters frizzy hair.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Smell good, does good job on hair and looks cute in my bathroom!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther, Other