L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Leave-In

L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Leave-In

4.7

Aqua/water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, trideceth-12, ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihdrochloride, Limonene, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Citral, CI 19140, Yellow 5, CI 15985, Yellow 6, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 7/6/2014 8:48:00 PM

This is my go-to leave-in. I prefer a cream over a spray, and there aren't many out there to choose from. After trying a few, I finally found this one and have no plans of switching.

First off, the scent is amazing. I remember when I first tried it, thinking to myself that I'd wear that scent as perfume. It's really nice.

Second, it instantly smooths and softens my hair. I use it in my damp hair, and to do touch ups throughout the day on my VERY dry ends. It makes a huge difference, and I cannot recommend it enough!!

on 3/12/2011 3:28:00 PM

my HG!!! i can not stress how much i looooove this stuff... it's the only thing that regenerates my hair.. seriously!!! i moved away for a while and couldn't find it where is was living... so my hair started to get all dry and ends super wrecked, split... so i moved back to the big city, was shopping for hair products, looked at the bottle, and remember how miraculous this thing is... kinda expensive, $18 for s fairly small bottle... worthed every penny though... just after one day of putting it on my hair, while damp... when it's dry (i always let my hair dry naturally) surpriiiise!!! the dead flaky split ends are GONE!!! it's like a miracle... i have suuuuper fine thin hair, very delicate... no other davines, pureology, or any other fancy shmancy product works for me like this one... i swear by its miraculous!!!

on 1/15/2011 10:10:00 PM

My hair absolutely loves this. I need a leave in without protein and this fits the bill for my fine hair. My hair is so soft and manageable with this and I believe it's the amodimethicone. Most other silicones do not work like this one for me. My roots get oily but the ends get quite dry and this makes them look great. Do make sure not to put it too close to the roots. I will update if anything changes. I have been using this leave in on almost a daily basis and haven't gotten build up. Update- 7/12/11. Still faithful to this leave in. I love it. 1/6/12- So bummed that this has been discontinued. I have had to buy back ups.

on 8/6/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this leave in treatment! I usually only use it in winter when my hair needs some added moisture!! I put it in when my hair is still wet and it just adds some much needed moisture.

on 11/30/2009 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I cant say enough good things about this product.
I have used it for a few years now, and it does so many good things for my hair.

My hair is dry and bleached and straightened every day.

It softens the ends beautifully. Or wherever you put it, but it may be a bit intesnse for your whole head.

I use it all over my hair, usually apply to damp hair, unless my ends are ultra dry and frizzed.

I also now have been using 1 pump of this mixed with a pump of Redken Heat glide serum, and then mixing it up in my hand and straightening my hair after that.

This stuff really softens hair, and it feels lovely after! ;)

I love this product! It makes you hair feel very silky smooth, and helps condition your ends. I prefer to put it on dry hair (the bottle says on towel-dried hair) prior to styling, this way my hair doesn't get damaged from the heat of my straightener.

on 3/3/2007 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on the recommendation of sales girl. Didn't look that impressive, plus it was expensive, and I thought, what can this do better if even serums are not working on my hair? Well ladies, if you have very dry, porous hair- ie your hair feels like a broomstick by the end of the day, please please get this. If you have very dry ends to the extreme point of looking like a puffed out tangled bush even conditioners can't help you with, then get this. I know because this was me. I had a bad perm and severly damaged my hair that every morning, when I woke up, I had rolls of knots and even if I put my hair in a pony tail, it bushed out. There was no hiding. Then I used this and my hair just melted into softness- I really couldn;t believe it. Even serums can't do this for you. If you have healthy hair, I don't think you'll see any difference- except this doesn;t make the hair feel coated and helps to detangle and keep it soft. I plan on trying the conditioner and shampoo next.

on 1/7/2007 1:11:00 PM

EXELLENT leave me hair SILKY and super SHINE !!!

on 11/29/2009 9:04:00 PM

This is a really great product and works well on my dry curly hair. I do like everything in the Absolute Repair range and I will definitely buy this one again.

on 5/29/2010 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love l'oreal absolut repair shampoo and masque - I ;ve been using this products for years, but this conditioner didn't work for me at all.

Popular Styling Products