Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

4.6

on 5/27/2017 8:12:00 PM

This little minaret-topped bottle has been the most wonderful surprise -- I'm on my third bottle now!

I've tried many, many vanilla perfume oils. Most either smell sickly sweet, or they fade within 10 minutes of application. Vanilla Musk by Nemat is my new staple because it doesn't have either of those problems! It's a buttery musky vanilla. The musk is warm and lends a depth to the fragrance so it doesn't veer into candy territory. When I apply the oil to my pulse points it's very faint, but as my body warms the scent blooms on my skin. It lasts for hours too! Even when I think the perfume is long gone I'll hug a friend and they'll breathe in and say, "You and your vanilla..."

Of all my vanilla perfume oils, this one has garnered the most compliments. I am always reaching into my bag to show others what the bottle looks like so they can pick it up for themselves! This little powerhouse is all of $13 AND it's vegan, Leaping Bunny and PETA certified too!

I purchased this scent and Narcissus and I love them both! I purchased these after seeing the good reviews and also because I've switched to oils and attars. So I thought this would be a nice oil to have since I adore vanilla and musk. I find this to be a sweet vanilla with a nice background of powdery musk. You only need a small amount and it's great for layering. I added some Egyptian goddess to this and the scent is so out of this world I love it.

This is a great oil alone or layered for sure. The scent is amazing and lasts for hours if not days on my clothes. I ordered mine as a blind buy from Amazon and I'm very happy. Also the narcissus is so good as well. I would totally purchase more of these and for the price it's a great oil. Recommended.

on 10/20/2016 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! It's a caramelly, sweet vanilla musk. Lasts over 6 hours with just a dab. Not too loud but others can definitely smell it. Paid about $9 including shipping for a roll-on oil (my WF doesn't sell this line and that seems to be where most people find it). If I had to pick, I would say it's close to L'Aromarine Vanille but with more caramel.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I cannot get enough of this oil.. It smells so amazing! I find myself smelling my wrists all day and I have and will be re purchasing this.. I put this oil on one wrist and nemat's Amber on my other wrist,rub them together and to top it off, I spritz one spray of D&G The one on my neck and Im good for the entire day.... Seriously incredible!!

on 8/30/2013 6:00:00 PM

Wow, you all were not kidding!! This is wonderful! Very much like Vanilla Bean Noel. Long lasting and inexpensive. I bought from Amazon and the customer service was excellent. Absolutely delicious!!

on 7/24/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Oooo very smooth,buttery,delicate vanilla goodness. What makes this even better is mixing a drop or 2 of Jasmine oil in with it. OMG it smells soooooo good~I used the Jasmine CO2 from Eden Botanicals.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My good Lord. I'm very surprised at how well a little $12 bottle of "oil" would work for me. I am a lover of sweet, sexy scents. I recently ran out of my all-time favorite perfume Alien by Thierry Mugler and was looking for something budget-friendly (poor college student). I dabbed this on my wrists at whole foods and kept walking around. I kept thinking that they were baking goods because I kept smelling an amazing vanilla scent. It was actually THIS. One dab of oil and the smell was intoxicating. Needless to say I bought the bottle.

*Edit*

AND today I dabbed the oil lightly on my wrists and behind my ears. Two co-workers now have said that the entire room smells like "yummy baked goods." Another commented that he smelled "flowery cookies." I love that i'm able to wear a vanilla scent without it being too strong or too annoying. I've had no allergy issues with this and am comfortable with wearing it in the office. With the lasting power and the price, I think it's a win-win for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff ROCKS!!! I get a buttery vanilla with a sexy musk behind it. My new fav vanilla scent! I got this at Whole Foods and plan to buy more when I run out. This is such a wonderful scent! This is one of my two signature scents.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OH MY GOSH. Best fragrance I've ever smelled probably. I put this on my wrists and neck and it smells wonderful. GAH. Buy it. Even though it's a tiny bottle, I've used it for about 4 months and only 1/3 of the bottle is gone.

on 5/13/2012 2:20:00 AM

Vanilla lovers everywhere rejoice. How Nemat is not more well know in the industry escapes me? Where are the magazine adds, where are the commercials. These oils are beautifully packaged little olfactory delights!!!! Vanilla Musk is the perfect gourmand vanilla, sweet without being candyish, delicate yet with all day staying power and the musk scent gives it that sexy, sublime edge that makes people stop and take notice. I adore this scent, but then again I havent come across a Nemat Oil I havent loved as of yet!

Popular Fragrances