LUSH White Toothpaste

2.8

on 3/5/2009 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this has a salty vanilla flavor too. Very similar in texture to a normal toothpaste, not jelly like the Black one. It still did little to make my mouth feel clean. Im not sure these were a great idea on the part of LUSH.

on 6/5/2007 2:17:00 AM

No, no, no, I did not like this at all! Lush promotes their toothpastes as offering alternatives to traditional mint, and this is certainly not minty. But all I can taste when I use it is salt, and that's a pretty nasty taste. The salt is meant as a mild abrasive, I believe, but to me it just tastes gross. Also be advised that both of Lush's toothpastes come in very small tubes, so are really only practical for occasional use.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/23/2006 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

wow. my teeth feel shiny after this...if that makes any sense. whatever, its AMAZINGGG. i love this stuff. you'd expect it to taste salty, but it doesnt. it doesnt really have a strong taste to it, and it doesnt burn your mouth. the only thing is the small package. its this teeny little tube for 5$. still, its worth it for how white it makes your teeth,

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I can't believe that I'm the first to review this product! I'm honored:) First, I received this as an extra from my favorite swapper, who is a LUSH Diva, in her own right:)) I wasn't too sure about trying this, but it says on the front "A Surprising vanilla salt combo to sweeten breathe and clean teeth". So I figured I'd try it, having heard great things about sea salt being used in the mouth. (as a gargle for sore throats, toothaches, keeping the mouth clean after having root canals, etc.) It's different, in that it doesn't foam up, the way regular toothpastes do. That's probably why I use so much of it=) It doesn't really good & sweet, but it's not bad tasting, at all. I LOVE the way it makes my teeth feel. They're so slick & clean! I just can't get over it--long after I've brushed them and snacked--they still feel super clean! I forgot I was using this new toothpaste and I used my regular one. OMG! What a difference. I never had anything else to compare it to, so I guess I never noticed, but it BURNED my mouth! I never realized how strong toothpaste is and I don't understand why. What in the heck is that supposed to do? It lit my mouth on fire. I'm glad I have some of this stuff left...but not for long. I MUST HAVE MORE!

Popular Other Products