COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

2.0

on 10/16/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm pale and bought the lightest shade possible, Translucent Fair. The lightest shade is still too dark for my skin and made me look orange. Compared to the other powder I use, which is a really good product that matches my skin tone, this powder is MUCH darker than it. So if you're pale I advise you stay away from this particular product.

On another note, this powder also makes your face look really glittery. The shine ends up making you look like you're sweating.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I gave it a try because I like loose powders and I had a coupon to buy it when it was on sale as buy one get one free. It has a slight shimmer which would probably look great on someone who has flawless skin. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. I have visible pores on my t-zone area and this luminous powder seems to accentuate them, especially when my face starts getting a little oily. I constantly had to touch up my t-zone area to keep from looking to shiny. I also noticed that if you aren't perfect at applying your foundation, the powder shows it. Sometimes I couldn't tell until I went outside and looked at my makeup. It has a slight orange color that almost looks a little like bronzer or something. Anyway, won't buy it again even if it's on sale.

This is loose powder from the Trublend line. You get a lot of product for the price, and I think this will last me a long time. I purchased this in translucent fair (I'm NC 20-25) and the color is great. It's got shimmery particles, the "luminous" aspect. This is an ok product that I wouldn't repurchase. The packaging is very flimsy, and the cap get cracked very easily. The product itself is too shimmery for my taste. It looks nice at first but just makes my skin look oily after about an hour. The powder itself is too gritty. Maybe if it was more finely milled I would like it better. There are better loose powders out there.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is horrible! Made my skin SUPER oily and it turned dark and orange within an hour. It wasn't expensive but I can't see how this powder is useful? I bought this hoping that it would absorb oil and a little shimmer & glow to my complexion but it did not. I would not repurchase this product again!