Schwarzkopf Blonde Toner

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

Ive tried using this for five minutes on my hair and it only makes the slightest difference. I'll give ten minutes a go and post my results.
EDIT: Ten minutes and not that impressed! I've also tried the "Nordic" blonde toner and there
is not a great deal of difference. The toning results only last immediately after and no longer

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been buying this product for a long time - it works so well to keep away the yellow and leaves your hair a nice soft toned blonde. I leave it in for 20 minutes if my hair is looking in need of it but usually 10 minutes is enough. Have found that if I do go overboard and leave it in too long the purple tint on your really blonde strands will wash out next time you shampoo. Easily the easiest and best toner I know of (although our product range is pretty limited in NZ). Leaves your hair soft, it has some conditioning properties but you do need to use a conditioner afterwards.

on 4/15/2011 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this toner. You just have to remember that it's a toner, not a conditioner - so it has zero conditioning properties (on my hair anyway). You still need to use a conditioner after using this. This is how I use it:- I put some in my hair colour mixing bowl, add some water to make it a creamier consistency, and so it goes further. I then put it on my dry hair with a colouring brush. I then let it sit for 5 minutes. Then I wash it out with purple shampoo and condition with a nice moisturising conditioner. This routine gives me much quicker and more lasting results than using purple shampoo alone. It is a good price, at most supermarkets, and does the job for me.