Naris Up - ACMEDICA Acne Face Powder

No Image

4.3

on 12/31/2016 4:11:00 PM

I have tried many anti-shine powder solely for my t-zone but most of them are chalky and flat plus being very pricey....this one is only 45 hkd which is liked less than 10 dollars cnd and works really well.......it has everything that i was looking for which gives nice light coverage with a bit of radiant finish...never emphasize dry spots....control oil and makes skin looks smooth....it also has spf which is a plus...in terms of whitening and acne..i didn't notice the effect which is dun really care for as much.....highly recommended..!!!

this is still good........but i have found something better which is the coverfx blotting powder. lately i just feel like this isn't holding oil as well as before and i just noticed this powder has sunblock which might be why i kept getting little bumps on my nose and redness....i'm sunblock sensitive though.....still highly recommended!!!! **tip: i use this as a makeup base on my lid and around my eyes and eye makeup stays on all day with minimum smudging...after using this i never touched my urban decay potion anymore because that was very hard to blend and i always get it on my contacts.

Update: Added back to full lippies because this is really the best for controlling oil while making skin looks good and great for eye shadow base!!! Small and easy to bring....it's just perfect!!!

on 9/1/2013 5:49:00 AM

This product claims to help pimples and control oil. While i did not break out while using this, i did not notice a decrease in the number of pimples on my face. Its oil control is so-so. I get shiny after 1-2 hours which is pretty sad. Its also not good to use if you have dry skin as it tends to emphasize dry spots. Best to moisturize well before using this powder. It has light-medium coverage.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Acmedica Acne Face Powder is a line of two powders - yellow toned (to conceal acne scars) and lavender toned (blotting powder) both of which are absolutely excellent.

I recieved both in a swap, and as a breakout-prone girl I was highly excited about these. When I break out, it's important to me to be able to use cosmetics which won't harm my skin, allowing my skin to breathe. The 1st powder, the yellow one, is great for on-the-spot redness concealing and is intended for use in the t-zone area. The 2nd powder, the lavender one, is great for overall oil-control. Both powders need to be used sparingly, since they have light-reflecting pigments and tend to be a tad "shimmery". The lavender powder is by far my favorite - it controls oil while still leaving me "glowing", not reducing me to a severe matte finish.

I'm rating both these powders with 4 lippies. The yellow powder has a lippy reduced becuase of the amount of contained shimmer, the lavender has a lippy reduced due to the fact that it can't be applied concentrated (with a sponge), or it will leave your skin purple - it must be used with a brush in order to apply the correct amount.

continued >>