Paris Hilton Heiress

Paris Hilton Heiress
paris hilton heiress pictureHeiress

3.9

This is SWEET. I mean, I like sweet...but this one is almost too much on me. I definitely get the bubblegum comparisons...it is VERY bubblegummy. I can't quite decide if this one is a keeper or not...not because it's not beautiful--it actually is quite pretty. But because I think it's a bit TOO much for me and I am not sure my sinuses like it very much. That bubblegum thing that happens with it is really amazing, if you're looking for that you need look no further. Passionfruit, peach, tiare, champagne.This perfume is a the embodiment of juiciness--you can almost taste it. Might be far too cloying in really hot weather.
Still haven't decided if I'm keeping it or not, but it's definitely unique and pretty. And VERY affordable.
(crossposted)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Remember "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific" shampoo? This is that scent resurrected or maybe original Herbal Essences! And that's a good thing. This is my new fave. I got a gift set of Siren from my father it was turn'd rancid (no wonder it was marked down from $32 to $12! Prob left over from 3 xmas's ago! It wasn't the frag fault!) so I exchanged it for Heiress coz I saw a new holidays display w perfumes I got Can Can Burlesque lotion/body spritzette & Jessica Simpson Fancy Girl from that display on Saturday so went back for Heiress. I had never smelled any of these b4 they were 4 blind buys that were all incredibly good! heiress is my new fave scent! The bottle is cute w the pink glitter sticker what do I expect for $7.99 for a bottle the size of VS lol it smells just like freshly shampoo'd hair soapy & clean just fresh but not blue marine like Cool Water nor D&G Light Blue more sweet & fruit like juicy or Brit spears fantasy. I don't see the VS LoveSpell nor hubba bubba gum. I can't wait for Xmas to buy a set so I can put a smaller bottle in my purse, get the bodywash & slather the lotion on! Winning!

To Read all 155 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/10/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't think i'd like this and i was right, i don't like it, i love it because it's so clean and fresh like shampoo smell that isn't heavy but a nice day/school perfume that has good staying power and really cheap at Ross.my sens skin didn't break out and i only got it because it was cheap like $5.99 and ugh now i can't find a full size to buy only trials but they'll def. Do.

on 6/26/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a blind buy for me too....I saw it in a discount type store I frequent, and said, why not? For $10.00, I wasn't expecting much but I LOVE it!!! I tried one of Paris's perfumes before and wasn't impressed (Just Me), but this I love. It just works on me.....after the dry down it smells like a soft, fruity scent, very sexy IMO. My fiancee loved it too. Went back and purchased a second bottle :)

on 4/22/2015 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was a blind buy for me. When i opened the bottle and spray it, i remember once i got a smell of a perfume when i went to a departement store and like it but i didn't know what perfume it was. Now that i own it and realized it was that perfume, i like it more 😁😁😁. Smells sweet but also fresh at the same time. It is sweet but not sugary. More like fruity sweet. Feels like one of those after shower scents. It's a very nice daytime fragrance. The lasting power is good but you still need to reapply a few times to make it last all day long. I usually doesn't reapply perfume, if it's fading and gone in the middle of the day i just let it gone, but with this perfume i don't mind reapply because it's smell so good. The only thing i don't like is the bottle. The shape is ok but the pink glittery sticker make it look tacky and cheap. You can peel it off, but when i did that i just stick it back immediately because... i don't know, i just felt like i ruined it or something (weird, i know). But hey, you buy a perfume because you like the smell, don't you? IMO if the bottle is pretty it's just the bonus. Just like some people hate this because it's Paris Hilton's. Well maybe she's not the best human being in the world but i must admit she's a pretty good business woman and she makes nice perfume. If that's not a problem i think a lot of women will like this perfume.

on 3/10/2015 2:39:00 AM

Smells so girly and nice and it really does have nice lasting power, it's not light and it's not strong it's just a very feminine fun smell I actually really love paris hilton perfumes

on 12/31/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

If I had to describe this perfume in one word, it would be pretty. It's light, fizzy and not overly sweet. It's more of a fruity floral sweet, but not a sugary candy coated sweet. For a cheap as you can find Paris Hilton's perfumes, I feel that they have great longevity and good silliage (some of her scents can really be overdone, but not this one). As a previous reviewer mentioned, this smells like all of those clean, fruity/floral shampoos you wish you could bottle up as a fragrance. I'd repurchase!

on 12/30/2014 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This & Can Can are my top favorite Paris Hilton perfumes!

I got this in a trio set with Can Can & Fairy Dust 2yrs ago.

The scent of this is so wonderful...fruity,sweet and fresh..girly and long lasting,not over powering at all. I always get compliments when I wear this one.

on 4/17/2014 9:04:00 PM

I'm surprised by the reviews for this. I'll admit that I *never* would have guessed that Paris Hilton made beautiful smelling perfumes. I purchased this on a whim from Ross after being severely disappointed with a Sarah Jessica Parker perfume that I had purchased on a whim ("Lovely"), and mildly disappointed with several Britney Spears perfumes (they're okay). It was only twenty dollars for the 3.4 oz bottle and I thought if I didn't like it I could just give it away. Um, I love it so much that I've bought a second bottle and a matching lotion.

Imagine all of your best smelling, fruity shampoos. Think, Herbal Essence shampoos that you wish you could bottle up as a perfume. That's what this smells like. It smells like you bathed in your best-smelling, fruity shampoo. Men love this, women love this, my clients at the hospital love this. This is a really fresh, girly, fruity smell. Granted, I'm a little embarrassed when people ask who I'm wearing and I say, "Oh, you know... Paris Hilton" and they're like "What!??? Really?". If you can get over that, you'll really enjoy this perfume.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite Paris scent! It smells like shampoo, I absolutely love it! It has the right balance of sweetness and freshness, and it lasts a long time. It is so wonderful. The packaging is ok I guess, I love glitter so I like it a lot but I know some people think it is tacky.

I have read a few reviews saying it smells like bubble gum, which I am baffled by because to me it does not smell nearly sweet enough to smell like bubble gum. I am smelling it right now and all I can think of is how fresh and shampoo-like it smells. This is what I expected the Clean Shower Fresh perfume to smell like. And I know this is not a review for that, but let me just tell you something (and I am not the only one who thinks this, I read at least 20 other reviews that stated this): Shower Fresh by Clean/D'lish smells HORRIBLE! It smells like wet dog, no joke. Like a candy necklace around the neck of a wet dog who has decided to roll all over you. How this company has captured that scenario so well, I will never know. But Heiress is so extremely wonderful and fresh I just love it. You go buy now. You're welcome.

Popular Fragrances