Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I personally love this stuff. I always spray myself, my friends, my mother, and sister with this before they have a special event. They LOVE the results they get. It does look orange at first but after 12 hours when you rinse it off in the shower, the color you get is beautiful and even. I do not recommend this for someone who is not good with self tanners because this would be difficult for someone with no experience.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very cute air-brush gun for those who don't want to spend a lot. I got mine for under 10 bucks. I was looking for something cheaper that would do a good job of tanning. This thing is very nice! Well worth the money! It's so easy to tell where you're spraying with the gun. There's a few makeup sponges that come with the gun which I strongly recommend using so there's minimal streaking and being able to blend nicely. It'd wear gloves doing this next time though as my hands got very dark brown after using it. Only fuss is that the tan looked beautiful but only for a couple days. I might think about using a tan extender or putting some lotion on before I use it. Looked very real and color appeared immediately. It out-ran any other self-tanners I've used and how long it takes your tan to appear. It dries rather slow though so you would need to do this when you have time to sit around waiting for it to dry. If you get too close to your skin with the gun it can also be hard to blend in without looking too dark.

My mom bought this for me because she was tired of me complaing about splotchy tans. It is an airbrush gun that you buy cartridges for. It is about $18 for the gun and 2 refills. This can be bought at various places, but the easiest place to get it is at Sally Beauty. They also sell the refills for $8 each there. This was probably the best self tanner I have used, besides Sally Hansen Airbrush Tan. There was little to no smell at all. It is tinted, so you can easily see where you apply it. It dries pretty fast. The color is a deep, rich brown, and not orange at all. I did get a little streaking, but probably because I didn't exfoliate first. But other than that, this is fantastic!