Iman Second To None Stick Foundation

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Used the app and had to return the it twice, I finally just sampled Clay 4 & 5, and 4 was my match. The app had me with Sand 3, then Clay 3. I'm happy with the color and the finish when getting all made up, however this foundation isn't humidity friendly. I won't hold that against it, since I haven't found a foundation (stick nor liquid) that works well in 90 degree weather

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I'm surprised how well this held up during my 12 hour shift. I usually avoid stick foundations like the plague because it usually ends up an oily, sloppy mess by the 6th hour. Some sticks have a ton of emollient ingredients like beeswax and that usually spells grease pit. I did wear a good oil controlling primer under neath this and I had to blot a few times. I'm. Easy to apply, light to medium coverageI'm NC50 and I bought Earth 1, Earth 2 for the summer and Earth 7 to contour.

I neeeded something slightly cheaper (stick) foundation for travelling and got this one. Not so sure about this product really. I have to prep/prim my skin with high end products before using this foundation and have to have a good base (mostly I would apply BB cream) for a flawless coverage. Very drying and hard to blend and can not be used as a base (at least in my case) as it would not hold second layer of foundation on top very well and cake it out. I think a tad pricy for the quality.In most cases if skin is not primed well this would certainly make pores look humongous. This product calls for a lot of effor to make it work so I might have to give a second thought before re-purchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is amazing!!!! ok I have used all summer and brought extras for next summer. It blends well I use a setting spray on my brush and put on and blend. no smell, no breakouts, its buildable with awesome coverage. This is Oil Free, and works well with water proof setting powder from Amazing Cosmetics, and Banana Visage Powder from Ben Nye .It wears well even alone, but does get a bit oily with oily skin
-im really oily so I would never wear alone. I am nc45 in mac and I use a setting powder over and under this

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Not a stand alone product for me but I like to spot apply it to problem areas over my nars tinted moisturizer or Olay cc cream for a natural finish. I use it over my blemishes and it covers redness and blurs their raised appearance. Blending with fingers is really best. Second best is to blend with a damp cosmetic sponge, especially if doing a full face coverage. I'm nc45ish and use clay 3. Perfect match.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is it. This is my HG, and I can say that with 100% confidence. Every time I use this, I pray to the Cosmetics God that they do not discontinue this line. Iman Second to None Stick Foundation in Sand 3 has been the best product that has come into my life.

I pair this with Make Up Forever HD Pimer and I have flawless skin for the entire day. I've sweated in the gym, the club, during intimacy, and the staying power is great. There may be some transferring so be careful with that. Stick foundation, in my experience, blends best with your fingers. Just wash your hands with bar soap when you're done and it's like you've never used them to apply. It blends smoothly and well but ONLY if you moisturize/prep/primer before you put it on...or else it can get streaky, but you're supposed to do all that stuff anyway before you apply any kind of foundation!

Coverage is medium to heavy. I use it as my under-eye concealer as well, and it takes away the redness in my face. My face has pink in it but the rest of my body does not, so it was always a pain to match it up, but Sand 3 works perfectly for me. My friend even commented that she couldn't tell where the foundation starts on my neck/jaw!

The interesting thing about the packaging is that there is more inside the tube after the initial tip wears or breaks off...there's a whole lot of it left! What you do is take a thin wooden stick (coffee stir or popsicle) and just scoop some out, then rub it between your fingers to melt it a bit and apply. It's my favorite way to use it, I get the best coverage this way. This way, one little tube lasts me months.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This matched my skin tone perfectly, which is awesome as i have very dark african skin tone. The only con is that it is a bit difficult to bend in with a brush and i find i have to spritz my face with boots glycerin and rosewater to blend properly. On the whole i would definitely buy again as its a perfect match for me after a wide search for perfect foundation color. It also gives a wonderful matte finish after blending with the spritz.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using this product for a couple of yrs now. It's is my go to foundation when ever I am in a hurry. I also love to use this foundation during the summer. It dries to a powder so if you have dry skin you may need to moisturize before hand. With this product make sure your face is flake free! I like to apply it as a tinted moisturizer. I swipe each side of my face twice and then dot my chin, nose and forehead. Mixing it with a moisturizer makes the product spread easily and also gives a very natural and even coverage. For days when I need more coverage I just swipe more heavily or I mix a very small amount of another full coverage foundation with it. I always get compliments on how good my skin looks when I apply it as a tinted moisturizer. It gives me a flawless finish, but you can also mix it with a primer to get an even more flawless finish. I also like to use this foundation as a base before layering on another foundation before going out in the evening. It's also good for concealing under eye circles. It doesn't break me out and it last all day. I can even workout in this without it fading. Transfer is not major at all. It's worth a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

After seeing a couple of youtube videos where the ladies raved about this foundation, I decided to give it a try. First of all the price, I think its simply too high for a drugstore product. But I swallowed my pride, and close to $15, and decided to get it. The texture is horrible, so hard and stiff, and dry, absolutely impossible to blend. Second, the color was HORRIBLE. I went to Iman's webiste before I purchased this, and she said that if someone was NW50 they should get Earth 6 in this foundation, which I did. It straight uo looked like mud on my face. So gray and ashy. It was disgusting. Never again! It went back to Walgreens the next day.

Nice foundation on other people that ive seen but it made my face look like I had a mask on or a light layer of clay around my face...I tried 6 different colors (thanks to Ultas wonderful return policy allowing me to return colors if it's not correct) and none of her colors worked for me In the stick foundation.