Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.2

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 8/28/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely looove this perfume! i got a huuge bottle for about 10 dollars with the lotion and everything from walmart on sale. I bought this about 5 years ago, and when i saw it i picked it up again. A little goes a long way, its super inexpensive, and smells fantastic. Didnt seem like a perfume id expect from her, but its still good. Id repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE the packaging of the perfume. The bottle is of a vintage inspired style which is super pretty, especially for those who like to display perfumes on vanities. As for the perfume, it is strong with one spritz, but I like it as it last's for a reasonable amount of time. One spray of this is enough as too much is over-powering. The scent reminds me of Autumn. I can just picture the leaves falling and the leaves of trees turning orange/brown from green. The perfect scent for that season. It has woody floral notes, with a bit of spice. I'm going to be sad when I run out as I have only half a bottle left! :)

EDIT - I lowered it down to 4 lippys because it's starting to smell a bit too spicy for me.

on 12/30/2008 2:23:00 PM

I smelled this sample in a magazine and I was immediately drawn to it. I am not a Hilary Duff fan but this scent was enticing. It had warm undertones and it was a subtle, sophisticated scent that I felt could be worn by young adults. It is versatile and can be worn in the day, as well as at night. It has great lasting power and the scent stays with you from morning until night.

on 3/15/2008 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a half ounce bottle and lotion in a giftset at Walmart for ten dollars. I never smelled the perfume before, but for ten dollars, I thought it was worth buying because the bottle was pretty. I do like this perfume a lot though. It smells like a very heavy floral from the bottle but when I put it on, I begin to smell a nice woodsy note. I typically do not like heavy florals or woody notes but I like this perfume for some off reason. It's great for winter and is perfect for a cozy winter night around a fire.

on 8/3/2007 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's a very nice, subtle, smooth fragrance.. but it doesn't smell right on me.. woodsy/orientals don't really fit me.. so this wasn't exactly my cup of tea.. but i have a bottle and i spray it in my room from time to time just because it's so pretty and calming. =D