Uploaded by JessicaJames

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/15/2018

I smelled this at a store upon it's release and was blindsided by a saleswoman just spraying it into the air. Needless to say it was a bit overwhelming. Speed up a few years, a gentleman I was conversing with raved about Hillary Duff With Love, as a unisex boozy vanilla amber melange. I knew I had to try it. He was right.... unisex whisky opening with a drydown of heavenly cakey …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

fromRexina

Aug/15/2017

This is a different and nice perfume. To me its sexy and woody-smelling. It feel like a pinetree with some spices and warmth. I really enjo it. Not my all time favorite, but really nice when youre in the mod for sometibg unique and not what everybody is wearing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/29/2016

Such a lovely perfume still got the body lotion for it, defiantly buy it again just a shame a got discontinued

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Nov/15/2015

I haven't bought this product personally but I have often smelt it in perfume shops or at friends house who own them. And i am surprised I love the smell! But not enough for myself to go out and buy it. I think because I'm not overly a Hilary Duff fan. I do like the scent though for a celebrity inspired perfume.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Feb/05/2014

it has a sweet expensive smell.....if you know what i mean...lol

2 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Oct/23/2013

I had this scent since '07 and finally got rid of it a year ago as it was collecting dust in my closet! It's pretty and subtle, like amber and honey but I'm more of a statement kind of girl when it comes to fragrance I love complex scents. Doesn't last long either:( overall, it's wearable but not something that invites compliments. With Love reminds me of a winter …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

Aug/06/2013

This fragrance is gorgeous, somewhat sweet but spicy.. it smells like brown sugar, golden syrup, amber and cinnamon.
I don't usually go for "celebrity scents" but this has definitely won me over. I am in love with this.. it is long lasting and the bottle is so elegant.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Aug/01/2013

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I just LOVE the smell, oh my, the muskiness and the floral...it's just perfection. On the other hand, it doesn't last long though.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jul/15/2013

A very flirty fragrance that reminds me of a fruit steamed in butter, a very creamy scent. The mango stands out throughout the entire staying power of this perfume for me, while the amber and musk pop out to surprise you. It only lasts about four hours with two sprays for me and then completely disappears. Very disappointing in the longevity for such a creamy fragrance.
I'd say …

About reviewer (368 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jul/12/2013

This is a really sweet scent with a bit of musk. It smells like honey, brown sugar and vanilla. However even though it is sweet is stays elegant. Not an everyday scent but nice at night.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm