MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.7

on 3/15/2012 10:26:00 PM

expensive for a basic palette, but excellent quality, you get what you pay for... once you depot your MAC shadows this baby will pay for itself in sleek storage. easy to pop into your bag and/or great for travel. also can put other shadows in here (pan has to be same size). Also can pop off the divider and make even more room for pans

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palette, I finally got my first one last week. It makes using eyeshadow so much easier. It is a bit expensive, but I love how small and sleek it is. I have Vanilla, Jest, All that glitters, Expensive Pink, Retrospeck, Patina, Woodwinked, Honey Lust, Amberlights, Satin Taupe, Sable, Bronze, Knight Divine, Club, Magnetic Fields

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these and could not live without them. It makes my collection so much more organized. It makes it so much easier to not have to rummage through a bunch of eyeshadows when I am doing my makeup. Also makes my collection more compact and takes up a lot less space. I just wish that the MAC counters would sell them.

on 3/7/2010 8:36:00 PM

i love this. i have 2 of these because i have a lot of eyeshadows and its a great way to sort them. i love how i dont have to look through my eyeshadows for the right one, theyre all in the same place. its so convenient. this is one of macs products that i definately cannot live without!

on 6/7/2009 6:17:00 AM

I love this palette! It's a bit pricey, but I'll pay what I have to to take care of my make-up and organise it properly.
Personally I have one MAC eyeshadow, and the other 14 spaces are filled with Urban Decay eyeshadows! They fit perfectly!
If you only have one palette but up to about 24 eyeshadows, you can actually remove the tray with the circular holes in and you end up with a blank palette.

Love it!!! Feels very professional, great to have your eyeshadows in one place, wherever you take it. I love rearranging them and getting them perfect. Also a huge timesaver: Think about how long it takes to find each little compact or even quad, two hands to open it, use it, close it, find the next one...

on 3/21/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely ADORE these palettes.

So many different types of eyeshadows fit within this palette, and it just sooooo convenient and easy to store. For the quality of this palette I will be definitely buying more.

They are an amazing investment. Especially since I have bought many other types of makeup palates that fit MAC shadows and they aren't nearly as great of quality. In these ones I never have to worry about the eyeshadows falling out.

on 8/5/2008 1:47:00 PM

I love this palette because it makes applying eyeshadow a breeze. Rather then reaching for every individual eyeshadow, just pop open this palette and it gives you 15 eyeshadows of your choice right on hand with no mess.

I've depotted 6 shadows so far and the palette works very well with the magnets I got at the local craftstore that aren't that stong of magnets. It's easy to travel with and has incredible easy access.

Overall a great product, I recommend it to anyone who loves MAC eyeshadows, wants easier access and better storage for their eyeshadows in a sleek design.

GREAT for storing e/s.....but LOUSY because you can't just pop a 15 pan e/s pallete in your purse for those all important afternoon/evening touch ups!!

on 11/29/2007 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Best for organization! Looking for more!