Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips - Normal to Dry Skin

Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips - Normal to Dry Skin
Ready to Use Wax Strips - Normal to Dry Skin

3.3

on 8/22/2017 8:23:00 PM

The wax strips are okay BUT the price is so expensive, especially in Canada! I started shopping from OVVI Essentials website, they provide super cheap wax strips that work just as well, and are literally HALF the price of this. Their after-wax wipes are also wayyy better than Veet ones.
Anyways, good product, but price is a con for me so I switched to more affordable option.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This has been a game changing addition into my hair removal arsenal. I use these in between waxings for touch ups. I've used them on arms and legs.The best thing about them is the ease of use. Because I'm a seasoned at-home waxer, I have the whole system at home: warmer, strips, hard wax, soft wax, strips... It's not worth it to get all of that out just to wax a few hairs from your arms, fingers, where ever. Hey, we are all mammals here. But yeah, these are great for gripping fine hairs. Haven't tired on underarm/bikini line - I think those require the proper waxing. This great waxing in a pinch. I could totally see myself taking a few strips for travel. For touching up my lower arms and hands, I used 1 sheet (2 sides) of the yellow strips. The ones that were pink wax weren't as reusable.

Regular waxing is more affordable and versatile, but also more messy and time-consuming. For someone with fine/sparse hair, this might be all they need. But for me, it's part of a comprehensive body hair removal arsenal. (lol... sigh)

on 5/3/2016 1:51:00 PM

I bought the pink ones i think.it was horrible.i would suffer and then after a week the hair was back.it didn t get all the hair of my upper lip so i would use a second time on my poor skin and it would hurt even worse.imo doesn work and not worth the pain.also bad for the skin

This was an absolutely horrid product! The strips only rip out some of my hairs, and none of them completely. After using I still had to shave since they simply shortened the hairs. It was far more effective on my bikini line than my legs, but with the mess and confusing packaging I don't find them worth the hassle.

on 9/16/2015 5:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm not sure if I would consider buying these again, but currently leaning more towards the side of not repurchasing.

The wax strips were efficient compared to using an epilator (which I currently use) and the process was relatively painless once I got the hang of ripping the strips off the right way.

However, it was a mess as the wax would cause my hands to become sticky and I think as a result of the messy situation and numerous efforts to wax off all the hair on my legs, I found patches of brown dry skin on my legs the next day. Thankfully the scars came off after a week of applying BioOil and thorough scrubbing!

Overall, I think there are better methods, will probably go for a proper waxing session considering the price of the wax strips are not that cheap too.

on 8/31/2015 5:27:00 AM

I bought a package of these for about 10 dollars. In Sweden where I live that isn't too crazy since pretty much everything here is expensive as hell. For that amount of money you get 20 strips (10 double) and 4 perfect finish wipes.

The hair on my legs grows really fast. I get stubble the same day I shave them and I just don't have the time to shave everyday so I though these would be a great alternative.

You warm up a "double strip" between your hands and then peel them off each other and then place one of them on the area you want to wax, in the direction of the hair growth. Then you just rip it off. The important thing here is that you don't just "lift" up the wax strip, you have to peel it backwards, over itself, if that makes any sense. This hurts alot less and it is also more effective. Also don't forget to wipe the area you waxed with the perfect finish wipes since waxing could be a bit drying.

The first time I did this it was painful, but once you've done it once or twice the hair grows back thinner, making it less painful to wax. When I have done this my legs are as smooth as a babys butt for at least 2 weeks, which is a HUGE WIN.

PROS:
Effective
Longlasting results
Thinner hair
No cutting yourself¨
No shaving bumps

CONS:
Pretty expensive
Time consuming
A little bit painful

I would definately recommend this product!

on 8/13/2015 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like the wax strips because I can get rid of all my hairs in one try. It does dry my skin a little bit (for someone who has quite dry skin) but once i use the oil strips provided, my skin feel so smooth. I have used quite a lot of different brands and so far I am loving the veet one. It is quite expensive and you get only 4 oil finishing strips but apart from that it is a great product.

Waxing is a great alternative to shaving. Why? Once the hair has been removed, it shouldn't grow back for up to 4 weeks, the hair itself grows back thinner and it also exfoliates your skin. It wont give you ingrown hairs and just all in all offers a better finish. Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips are super easy to use and affordable too. It comes with full instructions (with pictures) to help you if you are unsure or new to waxing. They can be used on most parts of the body and as I said, leave your skin smooth as they also exfoliate. The pain you may experience due to waxing is of course, only for a few seconds and after that, a tingling sensation may remain. Do not worry about this as it is 100% normal. You can put a cool wash cloth over the tingling area and that will sooth it (also, even if your skin is not at all sensitive, I would still recommend using the sensitive version of this product as waxing can be harsh on your skin.). The box comes with some handy wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to remove any leftover, sticky wax but as there is usually not enough in the box, baby oil will do the job at removing the residue. Good Luck! x

on 11/26/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

It really works! One tip to remove the residue if there's no more removal inside the packaging is just to use OIL! It'll remove it incredibly fast.

I love the fact that I am no more dependent on salons to get rid of my unwanted hair. Whenever day or night, anytime I feel the need to wax my body I can do it from the comfort of my own home. Moreover, these pre-coated strips are less painful and easy to use. I find them way better than the normal salon wax. You may check detailed review hereVeet Ready to Use Wax Strips Full Body Waxing Kit for Sensitive Skin Review

continued >>