L'Oreal Colour Juice Stick - Orange Zest

No Image

4.6

on 10/17/2006 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great, semi-sheer orange that goes on coral-y pink the more you layer it. Has minimal staying power, but so pretty! And shiny! Amd it smells kind of like an orange gummy bear. Would definitely buy again.

on 9/21/2006 12:12:00 AM

Very very nice. A creamy light weight lipstick-gloss hybrid. Sheer yet pigmented. As far as the color goes, the name says it all. Brings one's face alive. I have to admit that I am impressed with L'oreal lip products.

on 8/11/2006 12:31:00 AM

I love love love a good orange, and this is the perfect balance of color and texture. Glossy but not goopy, pigmented but not overwhelming. My new favorite orange for sure. It smells like I'm covering my lips in a fruit roll-up, but it's tolerable. Will definitely be stocking up on this one.

on 7/26/2006 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is very cute! A bit expensive at nine dollars for less than an inch of product, but oh well. CJ sticks are fairly sheer, even more so if you apply them over lip balm--don't expect an opaque lipstick. I love the feel of this on my lips, and the color is warm, pretty, and non-garish on me (cool complexions, stay far away!). L'Oreal tends to have extremely perfumed lipsticks; I find the smell pleasant, but I can see how others might not like it, so sniff before you buy. Overall, this is a nice summer cosmetic item--LE, so pick it up if you see it.

I am in love with these colour juice sticks. Orange Zest is a limited edition CJ stick for summer 2006. Orange colored lipstick can be unflattering and I hesitated to buy this color. But I took the plunge and have no regrest! Fortunately this lipstick is quite sheer and the color is actually more coral than orange on might light skin with yellow undertones. It's also quite moisturizing! Definitely worth having for the summer.

Love the silver packaging and love the scent.

Popular Lipsticks