Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

4.3

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I liked this top coat but it wasn't amazing. It adds a nice shine to the nails, doesn't cause any shrinkage and dries super quickly. However I find it doesn't prevent chipping. I don't notice a difference between when I do and don't use this top coat, chipping wise.

It is a nice top coat and would be good if you paint your nails regularly or for short periods of a time but if you want something that will prevent chipping I don't think this is the top coat for you.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

You cannot go wrong with this top coat. It dries super fast and leaves amazing shine. Just bought my second bottle this year!

on 6/3/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

It's the best TC I've ever used. Dries my polish in about 10 minutes, no bubbles or smudges. My polish last for days, great for french manis. I used it on my french mani on four days ago, and my tips have yet to chip (knock on wood)!

Popular Top/Base Coats